Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Tuesday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
We did too, but I didn't care (and luckily my wife didn't either). My baby would wear Mets colors, not Mets logos in pink, and that Superman bib? Yeah, Superman and Supergirl both wore red and blue, not pink, and those pacifiers that had sports balls on them, get them too! If we had a girl, she would like sports just like her mom and dad too. Just so happened we had the boy we were hoping for, but it didn't matter either way, boy or girl would still wear the Blue Victor Cruz Giants onesie, cuz the Giants colors are Blue, having nothing to do with gender

My wife is only a soccer fan (damn Mexican) and I have a cousin who plays professionally in Mexico and the Mexican national team. The only sports stuff my wife would let our daughter wear is probably a Cruz Azul Corona jersey

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I was watching the Yankee game last night. I have been following Bryan Mitchell. He is a friend of a friend. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Always a scary thing to see. I wish him well.
2010BowmanChromeBryanMitchellSuperfractorBCP118.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I remember the Gagne's, from my childhood. Great stuff Dave.

I loved meeting Greg Gagne, but to meet Larry "The Ax" Hennig ... I was giddy. When I told everyone where I was from, they're like, "You didn't come down here for just this, did you ?" I told them absolutely I did ! I have the ability to go to these things, I'm taking every advantage to talk, watch & meet my heroes before they or I die.

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
I was watching the Yankee game last night. I have been following Bryan Mitchell. He is a friend of a friend. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. Always a scary thing to see. I wish him well.
2010BowmanChromeBryanMitchellSuperfractorBCP118.jpg
I saw the highlights of that and it was really scary. He suffered a nasal fracture. I hope he recovers quickly.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all. Yes it's only 11 here.

MrMet: just wait, next you'll be going, when did I get a teenager?

Great stuff dave.
Been lurking bit not posting much. finally put everything aside and took some me/us time with the gf as all of our kids were gone on vacation. Movies, walks kayaking and bought myself "Batman:arkham origins" for the Xbox. Consumed some of my time. usually my gaming consists of the call of duty line but this last one was so bad I hadn't played anything since February.
Also looking at houses. the cost of housing here, were paying more now for rent than it would be to buy. I prefered the housing market vakue in the midwest. I could buy 3 houses there for what a fixer upper here costs

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
Speaking of teenage kids. My parents remind me all of the time that those years with me were like living in hell for them. :)

Members online

Latest posts