Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Tuesday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Ty, congrats on the book.......I will place an order this week, it should make a nice gift come Christmas.

Thanks so much bro. I just got a few messages from people letting me know that their copy arrived. Such a weird feeling. I've never had anyone read my stuff before. Hope people enjoy it... Even if it ends up sucking, crazy excited to have finished this!

How are things?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks so much bro. I just got a few messages from people letting me know that their copy arrived. Such a weird feeling. I've never had anyone read my stuff before. Hope people enjoy it... Even if it ends up sucking, crazy excited to have finished this!

How are things?

Seeing your work in print is such a wierd feeling.

I am doing well, been running for a while and the doc has said that I can start lifting again........time to get jacked again. Looks like you have been hitting the gym pretty hard.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing your work in print is such a wierd feeling.

I am doing well, been running for a while and the doc has said that I can start lifting again........time to get jacked again. Looks like you have been hitting the gym pretty hard.

Awesome, glad to hear you're feeling better. Yeah, I've been killing the workouts and diet. Not really even a diet anymore; just a better lifestyle. High protein, low carb. That's all it takes.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Question for prospectors:

Does Tyler Goeddel have a future? Or is he just a random scrub?

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
It's getting close to that time to figure out what to have for dinner. Better call Mom at work and see what she was thinking for dinner.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So I just looked through some of my signed allen and ginter cards, and for the 2013 set, I only have 29 signed, but of those 29, there are 12 signed by members of the baseball hall of fame. Of the remaining 17 there are some decent names as well, such as tommy Lee (motley crue), Scott Hamilton (Olympic gold medalist), Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden, Joe Mauer, and the bud Selig, who will have a strong chance at entering the HOF in the future

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
So I just looked through some of my signed allen and ginter cards, and for the 2013 set, I only have 29 signed, but of those 29, there are 12 signed by members of the baseball hall of fame. Of the remaining 17 there are some decent names as well, such as tommy Lee (motley crue), Scott Hamilton (Olympic gold medalist), Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden, Joe Mauer, and the bud Selig, who will have a strong chance at entering the HOF in the future
That sounds like a lot of great cards you got there.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That sounds like a lot of great cards you got there.

Thanks! I collect IP and TTM autos (in person and through the mail) and the Topps Allen and Ginter set is one of, if not the best card to get signed. I'm trying to get all 350 cards from 2008 signed (not gonna happen), and so far I'm at 92

Golden Gopher

Aug 17, 2015
Thanks! I collect IP and TTM autos (in person and through the mail) and the Topps Allen and Ginter set is one of, if not the best card to get signed. I'm trying to get all 350 cards from 2008 signed (not gonna happen), and so far I'm at 92

Well that is a great start. You have almost reached 100 of them.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
FINNALLY ; heart test results ------- I go back for more intensive test ------------------- in TWO years unless problems .
somebody drink a beer for me PLEASE

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well that is a great start. You have almost reached 100 of them.

It's only taken me close to 3 years to get that far lol. But I can't get the expensive guys like Pujols and Jeter. Like you, I'm a college student as well so I'm on a fairly tight budget

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts