Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 4/4*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
cute kid, must look like his mom. ;)

And yeah it flies by. My daughter will be a year old in 3 weeks.

Normally I would agree with you, but everybody has been saying that he looks a lot like me :lol: So in other words, the poor kid is screwed when he grows up. I think the blonde hair is what gets everybody thinking he looks like me though.

And if you couldn't tell, he wasn't wanting to stay still for a picture, hence the blurry arms and legs

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Normally I would agree with you, but everybody has been saying that he looks a lot like me :lol: So in other words, the poor kid is screwed when he grows up. I think the blonde hair is what gets everybody thinking he looks like me though.

And if you couldn't tell, he wasn't wanting to stay still for a picture, hence the blurry arms and legs

lol they never do.

and congrats by the way. i dont think i knew you had a baby. is this your first?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
lol they never do.

and congrats by the way. i dont think i knew you had a baby. is this your first?

Yup, our first. Born 1/3/19. Bennett Harmon Clark.You'll be surprised to find out that my wife picked out the middle name. I'm hoping he grows up a baseball fan, since the nursery is all decked out in Twins stuff. He's growing like a weed. I do love that he's starting to show more of a personality everyday as well. Jayme is definitely ready for the summer (she's a teacher) so she can get back to spending all day, everyday with him.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Yup, our first. Born 1/3/19. Bennett Harmon Clark.You'll be surprised to find out that my wife picked out the middle name. I'm hoping he grows up a baseball fan, since the nursery is all decked out in Twins stuff. He's growing like a weed. I do love that he's starting to show more of a personality everyday as well. Jayme is definitely ready for the summer (she's a teacher) so she can get back to spending all day, everyday with him.

Thats great!!!

Im sure if you hang out and watch games together he will enjoy it. I was just having that conversation with my wife the other day about how much personality our daughter has. its like wow, she is a real person.

This was from opening day. We were hanging out playing in the living room while watching the Nats.

Harpernats.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thats great!!!

Im sure if you hang out and watch games together he will enjoy it. I was just having that conversation with my wife the other day about how much personality our daughter has. its like wow, she is a real person.

This was from opening day. We were hanging out playing in the living room while watching the Nats.

View attachment 88061
I've already had Bennett watch the Twins with me lol. And he has outgrown a few Twins onesies. I'm sure everybody else is tired if this picture, but I made these for his room. I'm proud of my limited handyman skills haha.

49101821_2264067736939659_7433643938952511488_o.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I've already had Bennett watch the Twins with me lol. And he has outgrown a few Twins onesies. I'm sure everybody else is tired if this picture, but I made these for his room. I'm proud of my limited handyman skills haha.

View attachment 88062

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

those are nice. good work. with us having a girl and not a boy, the wife got to say how the nursery was decorated. she went with harry potter.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
those are nice. good work. with us having a girl and not a boy, the wife got to say how the nursery was decorated. she went with harry potter.

My wife made a comment about how I wouldn't care about the nursery as much if we were having a girl (she was giving me a hard time about color matching the blue with the Twins jersey). My reply was I wouldn't have a say in how the nursery would be decorated if we were having a girl

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good day all. So many babies in the MT. A month or two back I alluded to my wife deciding she might want one more as her clock ticks away. Stay tuned because I’m terrified.
Today was dentist day as I pay the price for self neglect my entire adult life. Round 2 next week. Not a good time but glad to get things taken care of. Wish there was a Brewers game today but plenty of ball on the tube

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Robert1973

Feb 24, 2019
Hey, this is an extra happy place today. Just what I needed after the multitude of stupid people I encountered today!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good day all. So many babies in the MT. A month or two back I alluded to my wife deciding she might want one more as her clock ticks away. Stay tuned because I’m terrified.
Today was dentist day as I pay the price for self neglect my entire adult life. Round 2 next week. Not a good time but glad to get things taken care of. Wish there was a Brewers game today but plenty of ball on the tube

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

i was 41 - wife 39 with our LAST--- now raising 13/10 and twins 3 1/2 ADD 89 MIL in wheelchair and me having had major operation--stitches out tomorrow HOPE . my son still single but time getting short on that LOL

Members online

No members online now.