Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Machado Traded to the Dodgers For Yusniel Diaz, Bannon, Kremer, Pop & Valera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't like the dodgers at all but I have to give them a lot of credit for what they've built. To be able to pick up players like Justin Turner, Chris Taylor and max muncy and turn them into great players and build a top notch farm system is pretty impressive. Then again......
28fb95eac69225decbbf2c7631f60391.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Rosenthal reports deal is official. Players being notified.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ken Rosenthal [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal
Orioles getting Diaz, Kramer, Bannon, Pop, Valera, source tells The Athletic.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Ken Rosenthal [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal
Orioles getting Diaz, Kramer, Bannon, Pop, Valera, source tells The Athletic.

If I was an O’s fan, I would be screaming bloody murder.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jeff Passan @JeffPassan
The return to the Orioles for Manny Machado: OF Yusniel Diaz, 3B Rylan Bannon, RHP Dean Kremer, RHP Zach Pop and 2B Breyvic Valera. Diaz is the only top-100 type. Kremer could be a dude. Bannon undersized 3B crushing in Cal League. Pop is a reliever, Valera 26-year-old in AAA.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Not sure I really understand it from either side. I feel like Baltimore could have gotten more, and I don't think this puts the Dodgers over the top. Give LA credit for making a ballsy move though.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
All the BS the Dodgers are the team to beat in the NL. The Dodgers still will not make the playoffs!

I see the Dodgers as a playoff team, I think they win the division or are the fourth seed/first wild card, either way I don't see them winning a playoff series. If they are a WC and Kershaw pitches I think they'll move on but, not win a real series. NL west could get pretty rough though, one injury or a tough losing streak and they could be done.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I was hoping the Phillies would get Machado but they still have a good shot at getting him after the season, as a free agent. I think he will end up just being a rental for the Dodgers and Seager will be back at SS next year.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Considering how awful the people are that run the O's, they didnt do to bad for a rental.
ps
they should have signed him.

Members online

Latest posts