Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I will end up with a St.Louis Cardinals tattoo. I want a complex piece that I design though.
Yours is very well done!
Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's just getting started. The overall design is going to be pretty cool an d pay homage to the teams and the great players from over the years as well as St. Louis itself.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
My mail days from the past week:

scan0012-3_zps276a0f30.jpg

CollectinTex

Jan 15, 2013
Texas
I don't collect Cardinals so much, but Bob Gibson is my favorite to collect. Here are a few of my Gibby highlights.

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo33-1.jpg

photo57.jpg

photo55.jpg

photo54.jpg

photo53.jpg

photo56.jpg

photo50.jpg

photo51.jpg

photo52.jpg

And here is my Musial-

photo2.jpg

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Wow. He's such a hot prospect I have no thoughts of taking a shot. I have great hesitation investing in prospects. Odds are he will be a stud, but if he's not that would be a huge loss. I'd rather buy a lot more Musial autos :)

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
He is about to piss the Cardinals off. He wants to play for team Canada in the WBC and leave camp, where he is supposed to be shadowing Cardinals outfielders and coaches. The Cardinals were apparently unaware of this and will probably not let him go. To me it feels like he is not too serious about making the Majors or he will have a severe case of the JD Drew Syndrome if he gets the call.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
He is about to piss the Cardinals off. He wants to play for team Canada in the WBC and leave camp, where he is supposed to be shadowing Cardinals outfielders and coaches. The Cardinals were apparently unaware of this and will probably not let him go. To me it feels like he is not too serious about making the Majors or he will have a severe case of the JD Drew Syndrome if he gets the call.

The WBC stuff isn't new. I read about it a month ago. Already squashed, he's never been added to their squad.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Does anybody have an approximate value on a 2004 Bowman's Best Yadier Molina auto? Can't find any completed sales on ebay. Figured this is probably the best place to ask.