Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG #1 & #2 - Suggestion Thread - '14 Finest!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I suggest we do a nice big one at the end of August with A&G as well as Tier 1. Case of each.

I like doing both as well. Not sure where a case of each would price out. Maybe split the T1 case between TCG1 & TCG2 depending on price.

Andrew - can you let us know the price points?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
my bad, got busy and forgot about this

heading out on the bay today but will be back late afternoon. Will work up a bunch of different breaks as I forgot Bowman Platinum comes out next week.

Tier 1, Ginter, BP could be a fun break

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Personally, I would drop BP from the mix. While I really do like BP, there does not look like a lot to be excited about, other than the Orange Puig redemptions and some autos from guys who already have autos.

Where would a T1/AG break price out?

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I am going to have to pass in for this break. I am taking the family for a week to an All Inclusive in Mexico the first week of August. Also staring at a $12K tuition bill for my son's fall semester at UConn. Funds are tight right now in the house.

Plus I am not a fan of the high end products as a team collector. Too much risk vs. reward for a group break like this. I am much happier getting a set of base cards and few inserts than taking a chance at a big ticket auto. Add in I never really have been a fan of A&G, it seems like a good month for me to skip! Red Sox (or any other team not taken) are available in Group 2 for the August break.

Thanks.

Wayne

TonyGillen

Feb 25, 2009
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Out of the three, Bowman Platinum is the only one I have interest.

I would probably be in on a AG/Bowman Platinum break. Definitely in for a Bowman Platinum break. I'm out if we do AG only or AG/Tier 1.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Out of the three, Bowman Platinum is the only one I have interest.

I would probably be in on a AG/Bowman Platinum break. Definitely in for a Bowman Platinum break. I'm out if we do AG only or AG/Tier 1.

I understand your position. Clearly BP is a good product for the Twins and T1 offers limited chances for a solid hit. One of my teams, the Angels, is in exactly the opposite position. They have zero in BP and have a good shot at a nice card in T1.

This is a hard month to balance prospects with established stars.

Maybe a BP/AG break splits the difference. I think we will see a lot of people drop out if we go straight BP.

Thoughts from others?

Members online

Latest posts