Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oddball Player Checklists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I've spent the past few weeks getting images uploaded onto my site rather than creating checklist pages, so now my player/team lists should have images of most of the unlicensed issues from the 1980s, along with the rest of the checklisted sets in the catalog. (I'm missing many of the other images, but there is still a link to the old sample I used to use out on photobucket.) If you're looking for a comprehensive player list, I recommend checking in with [MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION] and the SCF database.

Post a player or team you are interested in and I'll publish an update out to the site and post a link here.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Is the 1978 Penn Emblem Patch #NNO the Baseball Patches #24 ? You have no image or sample image for this item for Andre Dawson.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Great looking site Tim! I owe you a big thanks for the 98 Panini/Venezuela sticker and the 86/87 Replay Games cards! I've never seen another of any.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
The biggest "holes" in the SCF database are all the sets with masses of multi-player cards from about 2000-2006. Due to the original staff being more concerned with plowing through the import process to get the checklists in the system, they didn't spend much time on data cleanup. The result is a ton of checklists with abbreviated or missing names, which means the player indexing process doesn't catch them. I'm cleaning those up as best I can, but it's an enormous task. I basically joined the staff for the Inventory Manager (for purely selfish reasons) so I could have a hand in building the best system for my own use. As a result, it definitely has the most complete index of Dave Winfield, Tuffy Rhodes, Hensley Meulens and Bernardo Brito cards on the web! But if anyone notices a bunch of cards missing from a search of a particular player, let me know and I'll go clean up the relevant sets.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I'd love to see a list for Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira.

Thanks,

Mike

Tino was a little late for the hey day of oddball stuff, but he has some.

http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/martinez-tino-checklist.html

Just a few Teixeira, so I am just posting here:

Members online