Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Friday Morning Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

What do you think was the top $ ever paid for either one of those cards ? $5 ? $7 ? And those to the first buyer once the product broke or a family member ? I mean you can't even offer under $16.55! It's one thing to use a online site for a museum with stuff like VintageSnowmobiles etc , but what's the point with this type of stuff ?

Ryan

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A irish priest told me, " if you say a our father and two hail Mary's , you can have a drink.

I'm a Fresbyterian.............................

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]we believe Gods a Frisbee, and when we die our souls go on the roofs and we cant get em down.....[/FONT]

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning/afternoon
Is today monday? Sure the hell feels like it.

Magic, best of luck with the doc
Pinetar, hope you can start monday.
Barry have to much fun on his birthday? Or am I blind

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning/afternoon
Is today monday? Sure the hell feels like it.

Magic, best of luck with the doc
Pinetar, hope you can start monday.
Barry have to much fun on his birthday? Or am I blind

363ed846d07f51130ed33b34d14bdb8a.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all. I made a really cool pick-up today, made a separate thread about it:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/145942-This-Pickup-is-Finally

I was there - and so was my man Zimmer! Great day for autographs.

zimmerDAWSON.jpg

2010DAWSONPROGRAM.jpg

Congrats on the pickup, and that must have been one awesome day!

Afternoon from sunny Ohio! Going to the Reds Cubs game tomorrow in Cincy with my Dad and brother. The weather forecast went from horrible to bad and I'm hoping for better. Lot of cool new Dawson pickups there @Hawk8!

Thanks, lots more to come lol

A irish priest told me, " if you say a our father and two hail Mary's , you can have a drink.

LOL

And today's grab

Nice pick up

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great looking patch Dave! Well, for a Mets patch it doesn't look too bad.

Just talked to my dad about next week, and instead of going to 2 games like originally planned, we might be going to 3. Just waiting for my sister to get off work so I can talk to her

Members online

Latest posts