Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Monday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all...

Great play by the P Howell in the DBax / Dodgers game yesterday if anyone caught that.

That chicks body , is well , nice...

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning. Not off to a good start, with a call from school that my son choked a kid on the bus. The kid was cursing and wouldn't stop saying inappropriate things, and my son wanted him to stop, but didn't handle it well - and is spending the day in the principal's office. The joys of parenting.

I did find a nice eBay deal today. $19 for this '14 Archives purple auto /10. There's an ebay seller with the silver auto /25 I need and so far he won't budge from his $90 asking price. Think I'll ask him if he'll do a straight up trade for this card, since I already have one. Bet he still says "no."

$_57.JPG

Nice pick up!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Well things did'nt go to bad at the Dr.,still not rightI dont think, but at least that damn cath is out............... for now:confused: it's been a hella of a 2 months

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] if 30-days in a hospital bed taught me anything it was that better news is better than old bad news.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
@magicpapa if 30-days in a hospital bed taught me anything it was that better news is better than old bad news.

True...........suppose to return to work tomorrow, I might have to see if I can delay my work return until things start flowing, cuz right now I feel I would be useless at work like this............ Hell I could always sell My Griffeys and just take the whole year off......hehe

Members online

Latest posts