Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Do you guys have any info on the disposable cameras that they used to give away at Busch on walk the field day or whatever?

That's what I'm assuming that camera is for that @Hullfan found. Just donated from him to Wrigley. Just odd he's in a Cardinals uniform.

I thought that was odd too.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
05_eckstein_35of65_zps60raukru.png

2005 Topps Updates David Eckstein All Star Patches/65

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Haven't posted here in the thread for a long time, but thought I'd share my haul from out Gypsy Queen break with All in Cards. I had the Cardinals, and this is what I got from one case. Made out pretty good, if you ask me!

Hi # SP's: Holliday, Brock, Cepeda, Sutter--No Yadi! Did get the Yadi insert though.

Mini Mania! Minis and variations of Mac, Waino, Carpenter; Ozzie variation; Hi # Brock, Holiday and Yadi; Silvers #/199 of Carp, Lynn and Peralta

Framed of Peralta and Satchel Paige (as a STL Brown)

And the good stuff...

Waino Gold jersey #17 /25, Wong Silver auto #17 /50.

Got 5-6 each of the commons, so if there's someone you need for a set, LMK. I got two of the Sutter SPs, and the Mini silvers are available. Just PM Me.

Members online

Latest posts