Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PLAYER COLLECTORS: 2005 Prestige Playoff Champion parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
After reading this whole thread just now I'm very glad Doerr was not a part of 2005 Prestige!! Major props to those who have completed their players set!

Thanks,
Jeff

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Yes, i ended up with a dupe Garvey and three others that were fairly priced. I offered on all and all offers were accepted w/o counters, so deals to be had for sure...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I just received three Jeff Francis cards (NL Central /21 , AL Central /27 and AL West /17) from generous member MantMaris (Tracy).
These are my first cards from this parallel set for my Francis player collection.
Thanks again Tracy!

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
I just received three Jeff Francis cards (NL Central /21 , AL Central /27 and AL West /17) from generous member MantMaris (Tracy).
These are my first cards from this parallel set for my Francis player collection.
Thanks again Tracy!

More than happy to hook up a player collector with hard to find parallels. I sent PMs to a few people on the PC list. Hope you are able to find the rest. Enjoy.

Graig & Tracy

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Thanks for the mention. Many have been moved but plenty more to go. I got a good deal on the whole lot of them so I tried to price them at a reasonable number. Glad you were able to grab some. They will go out tomorrow morning. Thanks.

I do not blame you but, man I wish the Yadi would have been priced more like some of the others. LOL

I paid $15 to $30 for the ones that I have so, couldn't see going over $50. I see he sold for $75 Congrats!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I completed my set not to long ago. Still missing one of the redemption cards. I also only have the WS as a holo-foil and haven't seen that finish on any other cards.

playoff.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Bumping this one up because…well, you probably know if you are collecting these!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Wow, many of these went cheaper than I would have expected, then there are the surprises like me NOT winning the Garvey and getting sniped by an unknown opponent @ $17+ (Already had it so no big loss). Of those I watched or bid on, some of the bigger sellers were: Vizquel went for $75+, Thomas in the $30+ range, Griffey for $25+ and many under $5, $3 and even $1!

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Wow, many of these went cheaper than I would have expected, then there are the surprises like me NOT winning the Garvey and getting sniped by an unknown opponent @ $17+ (Already had it so no big loss). Of those I watched or bid on, some of the bigger sellers were: Vizquel went for $75+, Thomas in the $30+ range, Griffey for $25+ and many under $5, $3 and even $1!

I was going to bid on more but, ended up changing my mind and just bidding on the two I really wanted. Got lucky and won them both Molina for $41.52 and Pujols for $14.50.

Latest posts