Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Now has a PSA Bulk Sub Deal MAY Submission Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys

FCB is clear to submit cards to PSA for grading.

Here are the terms.

1. Cost is $10 per card plus actual return shipping back to you with whatever insurance level YOU are comfortable with.
2. Turn around estimate is 45 days, however this is a non guaranteed time frame service level.
3. This sub is intended for cards with a value less than $250. If you got more expensive cards, come talk to me and I will get you a custom rate.
4. I will send the first order to PSA on 5/1/2019
5. Over-sized cards and booklets are welcome in this submission.
6. You must submit your cards in CARDSAVER 2 holders. If you can't find them let me know and we will work out getting your cards in them.
7. In this thread if you intend to submit for MAY please list out your cards like this. 1. 1992 Topps Baseball Derek Jeter value $40
8. I will then total your order up and get you an invoice out for payment.

Thank you for your participation.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Hey Guys

FCB is clear to submit cards to PSA for grading.

Here are the terms.

1. Cost is $10 per card plus actual return shipping back to you with whatever insurance level YOU are comfortable with.
2. Turn around estimate is 45 days, however this is a non guaranteed time frame service level.
3. This sub is intended for cards with a value less than $250. If you got more expensive cards, come talk to me and I will get you a custom rate.
4. I will send the first order to PSA on 5/1/2019
5. Over-sized cards and booklets are welcome in this submission.
6. You must submit your cards in CARDSAVER 2 holders. If you can't find them let me know and we will work out getting your cards in them.
7. In this thread if you intend to submit for MAY please list out your cards like this. 1. 1992 Topps Baseball Derek Jeter value $40
8. I will then total your order up and get you an invoice out for payment.

Thank you for your participation.

Chris let us know if you're willing to do another soon.

Members online