Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy.

It's going to be an ugly day weather wise. I'm hoping for some colder temps so the ice freezes hard in the next 2 weeks. The new ice shack is ready. 10'x6' with a table and bunk inside. Demo'd a fiberglass truck topper for the siding windows. Fits 3 comfortable for fishing. Can't wait.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dan; if i started thread i'd have nothing to call you about
steve; we will have a low "A" royals team visit to play this year and IP autos should be easy to get .I know ZERO Royal fans in this area
GOOSE ; i do have a sleep disorder ----- i keep ordering and it gets canceled

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
dan; if i started thread i'd have nothing to call you about
steve; we will have a low "A" royals team visit to play this year and IP autos should be easy to get .I know ZERO Royal fans in this area
GOOSE ; i do have a sleep disorder ----- i keep ordering and it gets canceled

I sure miss having the Wranglers in Wichita. Let me know which team and I'll take a look at their roster.

I have that same sleeping disorder. Generally average 3-4 hours/night. Typical night goes like this.

9:00-9:30 lay down
9:30-11:00 stare at ceiling
11:00-11:30 stare at clock
11:30-3:30 Sleep with at least one wake up
3:30-4:00 hit snooze button three times

Last night I took two muscle relaxers and a tylenol PM and my night went like this :)

7:30 lay down
7:45-3:30 sleep
3:30 wake up

Last night was the best night of sleep I've had in months.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
south atlantic league . I can watch the batter and be in a zone for foul balls if no kids around . At this level batters have a zone where they will continue to hit them . Once got three off pay phone same batter in one week . I have got five in one night . I do give alot away unless local player . One year i had one from our whole team . Son will go after home runs and will find batting practice that we give away . I make sure that special needs kids get a baseball if approved .

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
south atlantic league . I can watch the batter and be in a zone for foul balls if no kids around . At this level batters have a zone where they will continue to hit them . Once got three off pay phone same batter in one week . I have got five in one night . I do give alot away unless local player . One year i had one from our whole team . Son will go after home runs and will find batting practice that we give away . I make sure that special needs kids get a baseball if approved .

That's awesome. I'm thinking about making a few trips to Tulsa and watching the drillers. Usually some good players come through there. Seen Tex and Blalock come up through there, back in the day. Now It's a Rockies team.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

You might get to see Starling, Elier Hernandez and a couple other big youngsters.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone.

Brad - I didn't log onto my laptop last night at all. But I tried saving the pic on my phone and it wasn't working. I will save your pic when i get in the office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts