Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Some recent pickups for my Piazza PC that were just scanned:

1998 Donruss Prized Collections Preferred (print run: 55, thanks to boardmember MrDallas!)

1999 Topps MVP Promotion (print run: 100)

1999 Topps MVP Promotion All-Topps team (print run: 100)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
If you're talking about the Nomo that sold for $317 it went to a buyer in Japan according to the seller. Glad this didn't go for much more than this - gives me hope if any of the low # Nomos I need ever surface.

THere was a whole bunch of them ending tonight, and I figured a bunch of people would be watching them hard. [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] didn't sell out to Probstein, did you?:D

[MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] great cards!!!!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
THere was a whole bunch of them ending tonight, and I figured a bunch of people would be watching them hard. @George_Calfas didn't sell out to Probstein, did you?:D

@gradedeflator great cards!!!!

Nope - lucky for me I never collected this set very actively - I think I have the Bichette and the Eric Young already but I've never tried for a Rockies team set.

The seller of the Nomo wasn't Probstein - it was a guy over on the BO boards name Roymunson - he bought it the week before for $10.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
love them 90's

If Your Gonna Say It, Say It Right......hehe

th

Members online