Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday (feels like Monday) Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
My boyfriend and I have been together for two years today. I love him so much.

Congrats!

Hate the day after holidays.. Always something crazy going on at work.
Made a few nice sales lately.. Still looking for something. Have a few interesting cards I'm looking at but nothing jumping at me. Anyone else do this?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats!

Hate the day after holidays.. Always something crazy going on at work.
Made a few nice sales lately.. Still looking for something. Have a few interesting cards I'm looking at but nothing jumping at me. Anyone else do this?

I have the Miggy Sweet Spot, I believe its 04. But I did tell Dan that he'd have first crack at it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks, I currently have another 5 Sport Kings out in the mail so hopefully I should have another update sooner than later!

I may be a little biased, but I do think that the Oliva and Carew are the best looking ones you've gotten so far :lol:

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I may be a little biased, but I do think that the Oliva and Carew are the best looking ones you've gotten so far :lol:

I need to update my sig with all the new ones. I'm already on attempt number 2 with Milt Schmidt, he said his mail got mixed up and wasn't sure which card was mine. So instead of my Sportkings card he sent back an index card :( but considering he's 96 I'm just grateful to still have the opportunity get his autograph.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully you get it back soon.

I picked up another card for my 52 topps set and it was the most expensive one yet.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001-41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts