Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Sunday Morning Thread ************ 6/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning guys. Plans are to scan some stuff to sell/trade. With my trip to Target Field coming up this week I need to raise some quick funds. I think my plans are to sell my Miggy Sweet Spot auto, so if @michaelstepper or anybody else is interested in it I'll give the MT first crack at it

Very cool.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
10-25-2009091459AM.jpg

Nice, I have a few of those 3-D cards.

On another note, as I've been watching the Mets Phillies games, there is always a guy dead center, two or three rows back who for each pitch goes radar gun/walkie talkie. I know there are scouts, etc who watch and chart the games, but this has been the same guy for all 4 games (so far). Phillies employee or what? And also, how tired must his arm be after two 5hr+ games alternating between radar gun and walkie for every 300+ pitch...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I see the same scouts about every game during a series . Some talk to each other but notice their books off limits . Most no ID except scout pass .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Raise your hand if you had Elias shutting out the Tiggers offense! 4-0 so far. :eek:

And Phils-Mets have a chance to be only the 3rd time in history that 2 teams have played 4 straight Extra Innings game in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts