Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. It's always awesome when your alarm goes off on your day off ...

Off to work for a bit. Wrestling tonight ! I'll post more about that later.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning Dave. Huge sports weekend, baseball, hockey, basketball, possible triple crown. A little bit of everything.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin all. Parts are flowing at Ford Motor Company this am with no issues. Gonna be a sunny day and I hope my Reds can get out of their losing ways. Have a great day!

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Storms, storms and more storms here. Doesn't look like it's going to let up until Thursday.

More OT today. Great paycheck, but hate losing my Saturdays with the fam. Also hate only having one day off.

Check out the transaction board contest that is pinned.

Hope y'all have a great day!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, a long day of driving ahead for me. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

b84a37c4-837f-4b06-bcd7-5e8ede21d491_zps4c9d9065.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
orning kiddies.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking out the old pool liner and then installing a new one. And I got burnt real bad doing so. So today it is a slow day for me while the pool fills up. Hopefully fast lol. Oh and I did all of the work myself too. Here are a few photos.

Old liner in before removal
10455357_10202138067480423_3318094248366322209_n.jpg

Filled in some low spots in the pool before the new install and smoothed it out.
10372326_10202139588798455_4183282408601666511_n.jpg

New installed but for filling began
10256829_10202139998968709_3285431159442593672_n.jpg

dawgpack

Jan 1, 2013
Got a little time off today, so I'm finally getting to look through some of these boards. I've been a consistent reader of the football boards for a few years but never really checked out the baseball boards till now, mainly because I only collect football. I enjoyed reading the Most Important 90's base set thread as I was still collecting some baseball back then. I saw mention of an 80's base set thread but I couldn't find it. Anyone know how I could get a look at that one?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Have the computer mostly working correctly now. I have 4 games to ump today, starting at 9 AM. I will do 2 8 and under games this morning. Their tournament is the only time they use "real" umps. They are slow games, but fun.
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
last regular game for G/S today --- but got picked as All Star team third baseman . He's made be happy when I hear the other coaches hold players on second due to his talent catching and tagging players

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Work = done. First 50 hour week in a while.

Wrestling tonight will include: Luke Hawx, Trevor Murdoch, Horace the Psychopath, Hardcore Holly & Brutus The Barber Beefcake. To say that I'm beyond elated is an understatement. Also got free tickets from a friend who won them off of the Duluth radio station.

Also, while cleaning the garage yesterday, I made a gruesome discovery. Of course, in typical 'me' fashion, I made a video of it.

Warning, it isn't pretty, but doesn't contain me singing, dancing or me in the shower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvaCx_KbPYM

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I really like this time of year at the stadium ---------------------------------- players G/F's ----- NICE

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Got a little time off today, so I'm finally getting to look through some of these boards. I've been a consistent reader of the football boards for a few years but never really checked out the baseball boards till now, mainly because I only collect football. I enjoyed reading the Most Important 90's base set thread as I was still collecting some baseball back then. I saw mention of an 80's base set thread but I couldn't find it. Anyone know how I could get a look at that one?

what teams / players do you collect

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Work = done. First 50 hour week in a while.

Wrestling tonight will include: Luke Hawx, Trevor Murdoch, Horace the Psychopath, Hardcore Holly & Brutus The Barber Beefcake. To say that I'm beyond elated is an understatement. Also got free tickets from a friend who won them off of the Duluth radio station.

Also, while cleaning the garage yesterday, I made a gruesome discovery. Of course, in typical 'me' fashion, I made a video of it.

Warning, it isn't pretty, but doesn't contain me singing, dancing or me in the shower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvaCx_KbPYM
scared to watch ANOTHER one of your Vids LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Thunderstorms and rain this morning. I'm hoping that it lets up in time for the twins game this afternoon had some sad news last night. My grandparents went down to Fort Collins yesterday to see my grandpas kids and grandkids that are down there. Well he ended up having a stroke and is now in the hospital down there

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one of my best friends died recently and today is his birthday -------- his ashes are being shot out of a cannon today .

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning everyone! Another Saturday of OT. At least I'll have the afternoon to enjoy, possibly even have a few beverages for the Belmont Stakes.

one of my best friends died recently and today is his birthday -------- his ashes are being shot out of a cannon today .

My condolences. Ashes being shot out of a cannon sounds like a neat idea. What is it being aimed at or over?

Latest posts