Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

No worries Andy. I look forward to the Feller then.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

No worries Andy. I look forward to the Feller then.

---

I only had a large flat rate box so it was like 20 bucks to ship lol...I packed it in pretty good so hopefully there is no damage to the glass or the frame. I'm confident it will arrive safe and in tact

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I only had a large flat rate box so it was like 20 bucks to ship lol...I packed it in pretty good so hopefully there is no damage to the glass or the frame. I'm confident it will arrive safe and in tact

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

No worries, I'll let you know. I know the feeling about shipping cost... when I shipped that Mantle book, it was like $15 to ship... maybe it was my screwed up USPS ::facepalm::

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Bump. Ppl who owe need to step up and post up new cards. I've been called out for posting cards below the $15 mark, but ppl can't post any cards and still were able to claim cards!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Okay... Here we go with an update for me...
[MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] - got the Feller auto, love it, that takes me to +2

When the multi HOF auto item arrives from [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] - I've said I'll put my +2 towards it and then I'll be back to even.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Cheers!

---

Last edited:

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
If the Topps Embossed Mantle posted by [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] pages upon pages ago was never claimed, I'll take it and post something else. I'm even at the moment.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Received my cards from [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] today....thank you very much sir!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Okay... Here we go with an update for me...
[MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] - got the Feller auto, love it, that takes me to +2

If the multi HOF auto item arrives from [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] - I've said I'll put my +2 towards it and then I'll be back to even.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Cheers!

---

If?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

I received the Musial Killer duo from [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] really quickly and it's a great piece.

Thank you very much once again!!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Original post edited (from the sticks, on vacation with the family camping but still get a signal lol)

---

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

I'm going to put this up too and hope it gets claimed. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1372192568.293654.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts