Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August BGS submission grades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA

I have not received my Mike Trout card!
7883918 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Mike Trout RC 9.5 0.0 NG

We spoke about this earlier on the board, evidently you couldn't find the owner. I told you that it was mine and you confirmed it, yet it didn't show up with the rest of my cards. I received everything BUT my Mike Trout 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I got all the cards from this sub and everything I'm owed from previous subs yesterday. Thanks!

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
what cards are you currently missing?
all of them! I have asked for tracking like 10 times and gilmo ignores me....makes me think they havent even been shipped. It has been a MONTH AND A HALF since the grades have popped and I still do not have my cards. Here are the cards I am owed

Biddle orange 9.5
Biddle blue 9.5
Beras blue 9.5 x2
Butler blue 9.5
Nicolino blue 9.5
Fontana blue wave 10
Arcia blue wave 9.5

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
all of them! I have asked for tracking like 10 times and gilmo ignores me....makes me think they havent even been shipped. It has been a MONTH AND A HALF since the grades have popped and I still do not have my cards. Here are the cards I am owed

Biddle orange 9.5
Biddle blue 9.5
Beras blue 9.5 x2
Butler blue 9.5
Nicolino blue 9.5
Fontana blue wave 10
Arcia blue wave 9.5
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] confirmed on the 20th they were all sent, also reconfirmed on the 27th. States he'd get you the tracking number on the 22nd when he got to the shop. That didn't happen, then said he'd get it to you on Saturday the 30th when he was at shop. No way cards were shipped the 20th or the 27th for that matter if you still don't have. Sorry man , there's no valid excuse

Ryan

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] confirmed on the 20th they were all sent, also reconfirmed on the 27th. States he'd get you the tracking number on the 22nd when he got to the shop. That didn't happen, then said he'd get it to you on Saturday the 30th when he was at shop. No way cards were shipped the 20th or the 27th for that matter if you still don't have. Sorry man , there's no valid excuse

Ryan

Did you get yours?

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA
Nice grades, it would suck if one of them didn't show up with the rest of them. My Mike Trout 9.5 is missing, didn't show up with the rest of my submission and I haven't heard anything back either. Hope you get them soon, same for you MikeWilliamsFan

@cgilmo confirmed on the 20th they were all sent, also reconfirmed on the 27th. States he'd get you the tracking number on the 22nd when he got to the shop. That didn't happen, then said he'd get it to you on Saturday the 30th when he was at shop. No way cards were shipped the 20th or the 27th for that matter if you still don't have. Sorry man , there's no valid excuse

Ryan

Feb 23, 2010
Got most of my cards in yesterday, but still missing these 2:

2004 eTopps Dwight Howard BGS 9 (reholder)
1998-99 UD Ionix Paul Pierce

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I dont honestly how people in this sub and prior subs are missing cards. Its crazy

And no cards today btw

It's hard to make these many mistakes. When you get your package let us know when they printed the label. I wonder if they lie and give horrid customer service like this at the shop.

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
I still do not understand why (almost) everyone else has gotten their packages and mine probably has not even been shipped? What is going on

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I still do not understand why (almost) everyone else has gotten their packages and mine probably has not even been shipped? What is going on

Again I feel for ya man. The one thing I figured Chris [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] would not want to do after the delays and crappy communication would be mess up shipping. But using UPS ground, orders missing cards and you not even receiving let alone getting a tracking # he's promised multiple times is sad. Hope you get squared away by XMas

Ryan

Feb 23, 2010
Again I feel for ya man. The one thing I figured Chris @cgilmo would not want to do after the delays and crappy communication would be mess up shipping. But using UPS ground, orders missing cards and you not even receiving let alone getting a tracking # he's promised multiple times is sad. Hope you get squared away by XMas

Ryan

It would be nice to put this whole sub behind us by Xmas, but I feel this is WAY too wishful a thought

MikeWilliamsFan

Aug 21, 2013
I would like to thank you Gilmo for your honesty. It really does mean a lot. Notice how every time I ask for something about my package BUT tracking you answer me and when I do ask for tracking I never get a response? Pretty shady if you ask me

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts