Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"10" potential?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Have any of you graders resubbed one with these same subs and seen it come back a 2nd time a 10/10?

The card is so nice I'd love to see it hit a 10/10, esp as Swihart is rising to the top. Great bat on that kid. Reports are glowing. Can't wait!

Just for your viewing pleasure, I have the only graded 9.5/10 of this first blue ref auto /99:

different scanner:

(this is not a FS/FT post at all, but if you have any Swiharts you'd part with, please PM me; thanks)

Last edited:

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Tens are really a crapshoot. More luck than anything. If it had one more 10 sub, I might take the chance. Not sure I would on that.

Man, I sold that blue to you ages ago. I'm surprised it would still be the only gem.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I'd be concerned about it getting dinged down to a 9 on the auto grade. The sig looks shaky, unless it's just glare.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Tens are really a crapshoot. More luck than anything. If it had one more 10 sub, I might take the chance. Not sure I would on that.

Man, I sold that blue to you ages ago. I'm surprised it would still be the only gem.[/QUOTE]

Just checked! Still the only 9.5 or higher!