Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow
Truly slow today. So I got my CPAP machine today. And hopefully I will sleep better now.

Although the lady tells me that I'm set at a 4 and that is pretty low for most people. They are usually a 10-15 so I guess that is a good thing :p

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow
Truly slow today. So I got my CPAP machine today. And hopefully I will sleep better now.

Although the lady tells me that I'm set at a 4 and that is pretty low for most people. They are usually a 10-15 so I guess that is a good thing :p

Trust me, if you have sleep apnea, a cpap is a godsend! Good luck with it, I love mine!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Wow, preliminary ruling by the Judge is AGAINST the NCAA in the Ed O'Bannon case.

IF it's upheld, this could really change the entire landscape of Collegiate sports...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm done working for the summer. Today was my last day, and I'm happy to be able to say that. I'm still deciding if I'll want to go back there next summer or not. I really like the work, but its the boss out there that would be keeping me from going back next summer

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon, TGIF!
How's everything TY?
Went and saw "guardians of the galaxy" last night. Pleasantly surprised by it. Looked good by the previews. End credits scene I shouldn't of bothered to stay for but a really good movie otherwise.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon, TGIF!
How's everything TY?
Went and saw "guardians of the galaxy" last night. Pleasantly surprised by it. Looked good by the previews. End credits scene I shouldn't of bothered to stay for but a really good movie otherwise.

I didn't wait for the end credits scene. The theater here started the first showing late last Saturday. We were told this, but then everybody left, so I figured they had all waited for the end credits since everybody knows to do that with Marvel movies anymore. Well, they hadn't so we watched it then, and were able to leave right after the movie

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I saw Hercules yesterday. Good flick. I was expecting a more serious vibe, but once I realized it was supposed to be an 80's style cheesy flick, I enjoyed it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Kids were at Washington Zoo with my Sister when some dope called in a bomb threat. :eek:

Thankfully, they didnt know why place got closed or else they mighta freaked out...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
aaahhhhhhh good night at stadium =two buyers comic cards $30 ,one customer Freddie Freeman $40.00 and one buyer Red Sox /Yankees 15. --------------- almost nothing else .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I was feeling ******-baggish over on blowoutcards.com. So I posted this little didity in about 10 or so threads......MAN AND IT FELT GREAT........

1720736303_facepalm_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Members online