Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 11/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well our plans for the week have changed. We were going to be going to Lincoln, NE for the Iowa-Nebraska game. But Jayme's dad had to be taken to the ER today. When he got there they were thinking it might have been a severe case of strep throat, but in the end it ended up being an extreme case of dehydration. Instead of having him sit in the car for the 7 hour drive, we figured it is just best to stay at home so he can get some rest. Sold our 2 tickets to the game already. Face value of $57, sold on StubHub for $110 each. Could probably have gotten more, but with that kind of profit, I didn't care, especially when Jayme was the one that bought them and figured that she would just get $57 for them.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] You need this guy? Got it as an extra in a return today
18a6dbabf2d10d61dd294d671635bcc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I believe I do, what do you need for it?

Just your address if you don't mind a PWE. Didn't notice it right away but apparently he had a Heritage Real One Auto and this is a "player's sample" from that so pretty cool! Might be worth something to a Heritage fanatic but I can't sell a freebie lol
Drop me a PM

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just your address if you don't mind a PWE. Didn't notice it right away but apparently he had a Heritage Real One Auto and this is a "player's sample" from that so pretty cool! Might be worth something to a Heritage fanatic but I can't sell a freebie lol
Drop me a PM

Thank you sir, much appreciated! Will do

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
guys i'll trade locations on operations -- had THREE area between shoulder and knee and maybe need another .

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
BTW, I youtubed the ACL procedure and that helped none, it actually increased my anxiety...lol

You'll be fine bud. Had my right knee done twice. Ages 18 and 20. Took a chop block to the knee, from a fullback, my first college game. Knee cap was on the inside of my leg. Never played again. Recovery time wasn't 11 months, back then.

Members online