Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Random question, but this seems like as good a place as any to ask, so therefore I'll tailor it to this thread...
Anyone have any free to a good home Ralph Citarella cards?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not going to lie...needed to Google the name. I don't think I have anything for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's all good, he's a friend of a friend, and pitching coach of the Newark Bears, he had a few years in the pros, but I think most his cards are minor league sets or whatever

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
rec_zpsa6f914ba.jpg

If your city is here, something is on the way!

magicpapa, is that you?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Is it the fact that the weekend ended that made this slow down, or that the contest ended? I'm hoping just the weekend

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I'll have a few more things this weekend as well. I just need to dig them out of boxes.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
While it's not much, everything I posted (except the Avila) is still available.

Tomorrow is a shipping date, so if anyone needs anything, let me know.

I feel like I've taken more than my fair share of cards, so here are a few more for anyone interested. I apologize it's not much.

2007 Donruss Absolute Jason Hill GU (Bottom of the card has a little bit of foil loss. Not terrible though)
2010 Allen and Ginter Ryan Dempster BB Mini
2011 Topps Brian Roberts Sparkle
2009 SPA Elvis Andrus RC
1994 Sportflics Robby Thompson and Brian Jordan (want to move these together)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
It will pick back up, seems like once a couple people getting it rolling everyone jumps in....... The awesomeness is contagious

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
I think it was the weekend also, I have some more stuff to put on this weekend also . To help get it going . Let the awesomeness continue.

Richard