Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Monday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
See my previous post about Barry wanting the Braves.
1. Alex Dodgers

2. Calfas Brothers St Louis

3. Calfas Brothers Orioles

4. Dan/Alex Mariners

5. Tony Yankees

6. Joe Reds

7. Steve (Catdaddyscards)-Royals

8. Josh Tigers

9. Barry Pirates

10. Ken Nationals

[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] let me know what you want and then we can random off the rest.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening guys. Still not much going on here. Tonight I will be taking my Christmas gifts over to my girlfriend's family. I'm excited to see her dad's face when he opens up his Tom Osborne signed 8x10. I'm one of those people that really enjoys giving the gifts rather than receiving them this time of the year. I don't always give the nicest or best gifts, but I really do think they enjoy what they get. I started a tradition a couple years ago where I give Jayme's dad a Husker autograph at Christmas time. Two years ago I gave him a Bo Pelini signed photo and then last year I found a Johnny Rodgers 11x17 signed poster

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Added a couple of nice ones to the royals PC today, $16 dlvd for the pair on Facebook.

Salvi /25
Bo /75

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387841102.806946.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387841121.417796.jpg

Then selling this for a youngster on FB. He doesn't have eBay and isn't on any forums.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387841155.136529.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1387841168.252878.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Great Salvi. I wanna jump in on collecting him, but his stuff is going for way too much :(

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Great Salvi. I wanna jump in on collecting him, but his stuff is going for way too much :(

Not really Dave. At $16 I overpaid a bit. There's one like it ending in a couple hours that still under $10. He's a young C who has a bat. People praise his ability to hit for avg and to get on base. Everyone overlooks the fact that he's huge and has untapped power. He showed the power his rookie season, before the knee injury. I foresee it returning, considering his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.