Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Monday Morning Thread 2-17 ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I didn't want to wake up this morning. I closed my eyes, not planning on going back to sleep. When I ended up waking back up I freaked out thinking that I missed class. Thankfully it was only 5 more minutes, so I still had an hour before class.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Randoms were last week while I was out. I was called, and since I was out, today is the day. Of course it's snowing after sleeting this morning. Roads are horrendous!

This notice is required by law.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Had a nice weekend. Tried ice fishing for the first time (kind of a bust) and had a fun time with the family Sat. night seeing the Lego movie and eating out at Steak N Shake.

Weekend mail:

Two Tinker 1/1 Sketch Cards, the pencil sketch from 2012 Leaf BOB, and the ink sketch from 2013 Leaf Legends of the Diamond. Kind of cool to have same pose both ways by artist Jay Pangan. Impulse buy, seller sold me both for $28.

tinkers.jpg

Two Graces. The Crusade looks flawless.

graces.jpg

And then I just won this about 30 minutes ago. Ugly card, but having the 4 studs from my favorite World Series team all on one card is pretty cool. Surprised at what I thought was a low ending price ($58.50), especially with Randy Johnson being on it.

$_58.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

I am in CA working the last day of a big push to get these sites ready for Go Live. I flew in Friday and worked through the weekend.

Sat: 12.5 hours (All OT)
Sun: 14 hours (All OT)
And today might be an 8 hour day. Plus it is a holiday so we will see how the pay pans out.

I will fly back home tomorrow and get back into my own workplace Weds. Which is also working long hours. The only thing I don't like about these hours is trying to fit in a workout.

I hope everyone in the snow stays warm. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone!

Ooooh I have some information about an AMAZING artist who said she is willing to do some commissions. When I say amazing, I mean pencil drawings that look absolutely real. Let me see if i can find a link to show

http://petite-honeybee-designs.tumblr.com/

She is awesome! I have her contact information so if you want her to work on something let me get you her information.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION]; did someone really PM you to Check the Bucket for your Clemente? :lol: buhhaha :lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy boys. Snow is on it's way. As soon as we leave the deep freeze here it starts snowing. That's just what we need, more heavy snow on the ice. The snow causes the lake water to rise above the ice, and beneath the snow covering causing a slushy mess. Looks like we'll have to put a few more 4x4 blocks under the runners on the frame of the ice shanty so the shack won't freeze in. Haven't caught many walleye on the lake this year, but the crappie fishing has been excellent.

Verizon is running it's upgrade promo until today, looks like I'm finally going to join the 21st Century. I'm going to buy a genius phone today. Still debating on a Samsung Galaxy 4 or an Iphone 4S. Any suggestions before I make this historic purchase? All info will be gladly appreciated.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Howdy boys. Snow is on it's way. As soon as we leave the deep freeze here it starts snowing. That's just what we need, more heavy snow on the ice. The snow causes the lake water to rise above the ice, and beneath the snow covering causing a slushy mess. Looks like we'll have to put a few more 4x4 blocks under the runners on the frame of the ice shanty so the shack won't freeze in. Haven't caught many walleye on the lake this year, but the crappie fishing has been excellent.

Verizon is running it's upgrade promo until today, looks like I'm finally going to join the 21st Century. I'm going to buy a genius phone today. Still debating on a Samsung Galaxy 4 or an Iphone 4S. Any suggestions before I make this historic purchase? All info will be gladly appreciated.

I recommend the Galaxy. I had the Galaxy 3, and didn't have any complaints at all about it

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

If a Galaxy is on your plate, I'd get the L2. It's pretty much the same phone, just cheaper.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
As much as I dislike Apple as a company, I try to boycott their products due to their corporate policies. I know that Charlie likes his Samsung droid, and both Zach and Taylor have also suggested Samsung. Can I get anymore input? Maybe [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] could chime in?

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I would get the Galaxy S4. And skip the smartphone with training wheels. I am a Galaxy fan and have had plenty of IPhones. I would go with the GS4. And aside from what Taylor says, don't skimp. Not the same phone and you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online