Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else just get a free $20 from eBay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I second this and iI buy a lot!

3D1AA701-610C-4D5A-86AC-9F9716CA1AD5_zpsjcdiev2u.jpg

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I got it too and used towards a really good BIN on a certain item (waiting to see if the seller is going to ship) plus I got 4X ebay bucks on the item. I got it in my email and thought it was SPAM so I didn't click on it, then checked my ebay account and it was there for the inconvenience of the changing of the password etc. I've got $30.50 this quarter so far on ebay bucks.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Expires June 30th. Use them quick!

On another note, how does one earn eBay bucks? I buy all the time and this is the first I'm hearing of them...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

On another note, how does one earn eBay bucks? I buy all the time and this is the first I'm hearing of them...

If you buy all the time, then you should be getting them automatically. Even time you purchase something an you're done checking out it tells you how much you just earned

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've got $150+ in eBay bucks this month and never have gotten a single double bucks offer etc

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009

edit - nvm.

used it on a nice card. plus the 4x ebay bucks :)

Last edited:

Latest posts