Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The view from a Home Plate umpire.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
That was cool. Makes me realize just how quickly he has to call the pitch. Looks a lot different than watching a regular broadcast on tv.

jhand13

Oct 3, 2012
I would like to see the game broadcast just like this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
My number one Dream job is being a Giants Beat Writer.

My number two Dream job is being an umpire.

And to echo others. I would actually buy MLB Extra Innings and ALWAYS watch other baseball teams play over other channels of reality crap, IF, they installed these cams. Holy cow amazing.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
That was cool... also glad to see there is a sequel to Ballplayer:pelotero. Randomly found that movie a few months back on Netflix...

also found on amazon prime to be viewed free if a prime member and streamed. Costs a few bucks to rent for a few days or to buy a digital copy through Prime.

As soon as the netflix/prime idiots to go bed for the night instead of sucking up local telco bandwidth, I'll be streaming Ballplayer:pelotero since I"m a prime member and streaming works much better in the wee morning hours or daytime than it does in the evenings.

Members online

No members online now.