Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I'll double check with my shipper tomorrow as to status. He knew the packages which were time sensitive (Chris's and a card I sold). I'll post tomorrow when I have more information and if not sent out yet I'll remind him again of the importance of the speed for this one. Sorry for any delay.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
And since the editing did not work real well --- the only people with keys to his office are him and me and I did alert him to the time sensitivity of the package to Chris.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I spoke to my shipper, did not yet get UPS confirmation since I emailed him at work but package was shipped out yesterday I'll get a UPS number and tracking later today. Should be 3-4 days before 2 boxes show up for Gilmore in Atlanta (of which only one is our box)

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
GRRRRR update. My shipper texted me last night about an different subject, emailed him this morning and reminded him about package. His son was sick on Friday (that is a legit reason I know the son's history) and he vowed to get ALL My packages out today. I only have seven packages at his office.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I spoke to my friend on the phone during lunch and re-reminded him that today would be a real good day to get everything out :)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
In kinda confused on what's going on here??? So your friend is shipping the box??? Why didn't it just go straight to the post office???

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Rich,

Please, if it is not out yet, take it to the post office tomorrow and get it to Gilmore immediately. It's not fair to the others participating for stuff like this to happen. This is twice now that Terry is getting shafted and I will say he has been far more patient than he should be! Ditto for Gary.

Wow just realize this is going on 3 WEEKS! Really not cool.

Thank you,
Bill

Last edited:

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I will probably see my friend tonight, I did speak to him on Monday and he assured me all the packages I had piled up in his office were going out that day. If I do not see him tonight, I will email him when I get home and get an update (only because I won't be home till after 9 and don't want to call a home that late).

If we are good to go, I'll send Chris the UPS information

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
This makes zero sense. We're adults sending other adults boxes. It's not that hard.

While I trust Rich and his history in this hobby, just grab the box...take it to the post office or wherever and get it sent. Not some casual mention to a "friend" who apparently is brutally incompetent at handling your vast mail requirements

Terry, sorry that box "Round 2" is testing your patience again...but this is an absolute joke.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I agree with the above posts that the lack of sense of urgency after 3 weeks makes no sense.
That friend / shipper should be fired from all future mailing duties!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Why was this friend mailing your packages in the first place??? Not saying I don't trust you but your putting the boards cards & the success of this great thread into someone who's not even participating's hands.

Just don't understand why it didn't go straight to the post office 3 weeks ago.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
@the person who asked why I did not go to the post office, with my job and the times involved I am not able to go to the PO to get any packages out. My friend usually mails out packages every day and does something well I do not do (PACK Securely). I did see him tonight and the package went out yesterday UPS and should be in Chris' store by Friday (Monday at the latest) I will get the UPS information tomorrow now that I have that update and email Chris. Sorry for the delay folks but if you want ME to mail out a package, it could be a hell of a lot longer. Also he and I are the only people with keys to his office so there is no security issue either.

Members online

Latest posts