Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD 3/19/18 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
almost a year love time with G/K's that's what life is about . Then to escape after a few hours LOL . Lucky I saved $$$ - SS is about half what I made last few years . Most have done something right keep getting job offers . Guess two jobs in 38 years looks good - last two jobs giving hints for P/T , another boss from 1975 offered one also . That's 3/6 - Rec closed , bar closed and PD - NO WAY---- .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We have our food safety consultant here today to do a final walk through of the facilities before the auditor shows up tomorrow at noon. I sure hope I didn't spend my Saturday here for nothing.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, taking little man for his 3 year old pictures today, it was scheduled closer to his birthday but the photographer blew out her knee, so it was rescheduled for today

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, taking little man for his 3 year old pictures today, it was scheduled closer to his birthday but the photographer blew out her knee, so it was rescheduled for today

She pitches for the Mets too? Impressive!

Got a sure sign we're close to Opening Day, Draft Kings just sent me an e-mail asking for a "donation"...:lol:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
She pitches for the Mets too? Impressive!

Got a sure sign we're close to Opening Day, Draft Kings just sent me an e-mail asking for a "donation"...
Don’t get too cute, I’ll start posting more pics like this...
View attachment 78252
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
Point taken!

Still hurts even worse than Mussina going to NYY or Hudson going to ATL...:(
Best exchange I've seen lately

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online