Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crack 'Em and Smile!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I really don't like graded cards. Sure, the enclosure whether is be BGS or PSA, is probably the ultimate protection for the cards. But the size of them really doesn't fit in to my collection boxes. I know, they make boxes specifically for them but I want all of my boxes to be the same. Besides, if I did buy a graded card box, it would only have 3 or 4 cards in it. So I bought this card about a year ago:

jbungraded(5).jpg

It's been sitting outside and on top of my boxes because it doesnt fit.

Well, Today, I took care of that.

jbungraded (1).jpg

jbungraded(6).jpg

jbungraded (4).jpg

jbungraded (3).jpg

and to his final new home!

jbungraded (2).jpg

I know, it's blasphemy to some, but now, he fits with the rest of his buddies!

Fordman

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Well done good sir! You have broken them out of jail. I've done many myself as well.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well done good sir! You have broken them out of jail. I've done many myself as well.

One might call him "fearless" ;)
....but is that a screwdown he put it in?? now that's REALLY fearless!! :eek:

Some card designs just look terrible in holders,(the gold color doesn't match with the card) so I can see why you cracked this one Fordman. Once upon a time I had the idea of doing a complete PSA registry of my green Crusades when I realized I'd never get the full set of reds. Sadly when looking at previous grades of Crusades they basically flip a coin to score it. The centering is (Scott Norwood style)wide right on some yet will score a PSA10. :| I realized then that not only do they look ugly in holders but are useless. They seem to give higher inspection to key rookies and whatnot.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
One might call him "fearless" ;)
....but is that a screwdown he put it in?? now that's REALLY fearless!! :eek:

Some card designs just look terrible in holders,(the gold color doesn't match with the card) so I can see why you cracked this one Fordman. Once upon a time I had the idea of doing a complete PSA registry of my green Crusades when I realized I'd never get the full set of reds. Sadly when looking at previous grades of Crusades they basically flip a coin to score it. The centering is (Scott Norwood style)wide right on some yet will score a PSA10. :| I realized then that not only do they look ugly in holders but are useless. They seem to give higher inspection to key rookies and whatnot.
It's a one touch magnetic holder with a one touch sleeve by Perfect Fit.

Fordmam

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts