Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Fair enough, I haven't been to the movies since a Tom Cruise movie with Jamie Foxx as a taxi driver. . . might have been 15 years ago?!

Tim Curry hasn't been around much in recent years as he had stroke a while back.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
MLB breaking its own rules to allow the A's to increase $$$ bid on the 2 way player Murray. Its going to be interesting to see the pushback from other teams if it works + Murray crushes the league. :confused:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Fair enough, I haven't been to the movies since a Tom Cruise movie with Jamie Foxx as a taxi driver. . . might have been 15 years ago?!

Tim Curry hasn't been around much in recent years as he had stroke a while back.

That was a good movie....although I don't remember the name of it. Driving Miss Daisy meets World's smallest hitman? Something like that if I remember correctly.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
That was a good movie....although I don't remember the name of it. Driving Miss Daisy meets World's smallest hitman? Something like that if I remember correctly.

Yeah I don't remember much about it either except it was a serviceable movie that had a few good action scenes. If I were to go to a movie theater these days it would be for the vintage arcade machines they have. I hear one near me has Addams Family pinball.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like Sale a lot more than I thought I would, he always seemed like a dink in Chicago, but he is so frail, you know he's gonna hit the DL at least once going forward, you just hope it's not anything serious.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like Sale a lot more than I thought I would, he always seemed like a dink in Chicago, but he is so frail, you know he's gonna hit the DL at least once going forward, you just hope it's not anything serious.

I agree he is a crybaby dink, ... Chris Sale is a hoe. fo. sho. :p The infected belly button ring just confirms my suspicions.

As usual the CBS power ranking sucks, #6 and #9 are way too low, along with Josh Donaldson who didn't even make the list. He just needs an average bounceback to make top 10.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Atlanta should be a good team, but if...IF donaldson stays relatively healthy and puts up a decent season they should be among the NLs best

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Started playing smash Bros on the switch in the past couple days, really fun, story mode is huge

I rented it, could never figure out how to switch the controls to play two player with my wife each using one Joy Con, so I took it back.

Rented Mario Party the other day, and it’s fun.

Bought the new Super Mario Bros U Deluxe too. It’s excelle t.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like to play old school Gameboy games on an emulator. The best part might be speeding up the slow ass text. :)

Members online