Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I alone here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Am I crazy or do other people go nuts storing your cards of your favorite player? For me of my 1.200 plus different Griffey cards I have them ALL in pennie sleeves and top loaders. Am I alone with this? or do you just store them normally?

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
For my Griffey collection, I have each one of them in magnetic holders, except for the ones that are graded. Course, I don't have 1200 cards, but probably close to 200.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I collect Heritage master sets and a few others as well. GU cards go in one-touch, numbered, SPs and inserts are in toploaders. 100% of cards are sleeved.

PineTar5

Jun 7, 2016
Am I crazy or do other people go nuts storing your cards of your favorite player? For me of my 1.200 plus different Griffey cards I have them ALL in pennie sleeves and top loaders. Am I alone with this? or do you just store them normally?

Nope not at all. I do that with certain player cards, even if I have duplicates.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Nearly all my promos and Mattingly cards are in pages.

The rest are in top loaders.

DTA

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
All my 299 different Ripken autographs (my number 300 is on the way) are in penny sleeves, top loaders and team bags. I used to have all of the in the same manner but when I got over 4000, I decided to take them off the team bags and top loaders and just put them in a 900 count boxes. Now the 900 count boxes go inside a file box. So now, instead of penny sleeve, top loader, team bag it's penny sleeve, box and box.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I prefer the binder, however there are some cards that don't work well in that case I typically sleeve and top loader and call it a day.
My Tim Wakefield collection is small enough that most of the game used and auto cards I have in magnetic holders.

jtmintz1

Apr 29, 2014
For my pc collection (Giovani Bernard) I have some in binders (typically the base or high #/inserts) but the thick or expensive/low# cards I have in either one-touch or penny sleeve/top loader/card bag/2 row box. I like the binder idea as it makes viewing your collection easier, but it doesn't work for all cards. Anyone seen the binder/pages for top loaders and have you used them (http://www.toploaderbinder.com/)?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Cool. im not alone. lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• kisscam.jpg
    kisscam.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 48

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Got most of my Topps cards from the last 50 years, by team, in binders. Really fun to look at that way, as opposed say to my Jim Thome collection, which are all in soft sleeves and mostly in 800 count boxes. Too many Thome cards to put in top loaders, even though I do have a lot of top loaders laying around.

Members online