Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you like 1/1 plates in one pack, you'll enjoy this ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Not as cool as that, but I've had 2 redemptions stuck together before. It was out of bowman from a few years ago when they put in stupid scout autographs, so of course they were dual autographs of a scout and a bum.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
A number of years back, [MENTION=1837]Dazed[/MENTION] sent me the plate set below simply because he knew I collected the guy. The claim was that either he or someone he knows pulled the 4 plate rainbow from one pack

2006UpperDeckPrintingPlatesBlack.jpg

Plus the other 3 (can't find my cropped gang photo but all 4 are in my bucket)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
A number of years back, @Dazed sent me the plate set below simply because he knew I collected the guy. The claim was that either he or someone he knows pulled the 4 plate rainbow from one pack

2006UpperDeckPrintingPlatesBlack.jpg

Plus the other 3 (can't find my cropped gang photo but all 4 are in my bucket)

Yeah, sometimes UD would put all four printing plates into a single pack.

I think Panini had a promotion (in at least one product last year) where if you pulled a plate it was "redeemable" for the other three so you could have the entire set.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty amazing. Can you imagine that being the one pack you buy at the LCS? Ha

Or better yet, you getting like 3 of the same crap auto or something and people are calling for Topps head

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I got 2 plates in one pack of 2004 BDP, IIRC. Very noticeable when I picked it up. Three would be awesome. But this video hangs up at the 2:46 mark. Who were the plates?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I got 2 plates in one pack of 2004 BDP, IIRC. Very noticeable when I picked it up. Three would be awesome. But this video hangs up at the 2:46 mark. Who were the plates?

Pujols, Derek Lowe, and someone else

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Chris has been on fire lately. Just this year he has pulled me a Zunino orange auto, a superfractor and a Gausman blue auto from draft. He also had a day where he pulled 5 RGIII autos in one afternoon.

Members online