Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Morning Thread ********** 12 /11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I read the email but not sure of any details. I think it's a good way to create activity that I would hope occurs naturally over time. May take me forever to accumulate anything ;)

Sent from my iPhone

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Well I just confirmation that my sister was able to order tickets for Twinsfest while I was taking my final. Looks like its going to be time to start selling off a lot of stuff!

Sucks that it's at Target Field though :(

I'm looking at 8x10's for the Twins caravan.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sucks that it's at Target Field though :(

I'm looking at 8x10's for the Twins caravan.

I agree, but this will be my first Twinsfest so I'm excited! There will be three of us going for Saturday, my sister, my dad, and me. I'm hoping that if the three of us are able to split up I can get a few more things done. I think I even have my girlfriend convinced just to buy me a couple of baseballs for Christmas to help cut the cost down a little bit

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If we happen to make it, I'll be wearing my JJ Marlins jersey, so I'll be easy to spot (hopefully get Ricky NoNo's auto and ask him about playing with JJ :oops: ).

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! It has been a hectic week but it is moving by quickly. I'm ready for our 2 week vacation starting next week :) MTSS has been shipped off and I'm hoping my victim enjoys the contents.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening, studying for my sexual harassment/Assault final tomorrow. Once I'm done, I will be a certified sexual assault counselor...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I posted a couple of threads around midnight last night, and one this afternoon. I dunno if it will get much response. Usually my posts get a lot of "views" but barely break ten replies. Except that one thread where I asked why people bought lots blind. Wow, that one sparked three pages.

I guess my world doesnt get many visitors. I mean, its pretty much Bagwell only ;) But sometimes I think of good thread ideas. Usually when I'm away from a computer... Oh well.

I have noticed increased traffic on the main page, like more threads created. So, thats gotta be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online