Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps has made more digital packs than actual packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey

If you've ever played Bunt, Huddle or Kick you'd understand. The apps allow you to purchase single card packs for pennies on the dollar and most don't spend any $$ on the app b/c you can get "coins" for free. The # of "packs" sold is irrelevant and tells you nothing about the success or failure of Topps' digital ventures.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you've ever played Bunt, Huddle or Kick you'd understand. The apps allow you to purchase single card packs for pennies on the dollar

good to know. Before I saw this reply, I figured "digital pack" was a new Topps'ism for redemption since the word "redemption" is now a dirty word for them. ;)

Apr 13, 2014
Do people use the digital cards as a phone background or something? I really dont get it. :confused:

Apr 13, 2014
Welcome to the board! Curious why the username 3.50? Figured there was a story behind it.

Thanks, its from the "Loch-Ness Monster vs Chefs Parents" bit. Surprisingly I cant find a good full clip anywhere.

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
I don't understand this at all either. Why would anyone pay for digital cards?

Couldn't someone just take scans of other cards online and collect them that way?

And here I thought the etopps thing was silly way back when but at least those were real cards you could have sent to you.

Apr 13, 2010
I think it's crazy that people would spend money on purely digital trading cards. But I just signed up. Go take a look at the Topps Bunt completed listings on eBay.

Members online

Latest posts