Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you interpret this 2014 Bowman Sell Sheet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Resident expert has spoken but some inserts will be exclusive to hobby and jumbo while some inserts are only exclusive to one or the other.

I think this creates confusion [for those who bust hoping to pull some of those parallels] and perhaps if you were a jumbo guy, you need to look at hobby and vice versa.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
My uneducated guess is that jumbo are hobby but hobby aren't necessarily jumbo. There will be jumbo only cards but everything in hobby will also be in jumbo.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Hobby box =/ Jumbo Box

Knowing that, the sell sheet should be crystal clear now.

I thought also that hobby box=jumbo box. But, there appears to be differentiation between a hobby and jumbo box according to this sell sheet. Case in point is the '89 buyback cards. It states that parallel /5 are found in hobby boxes and /25 are found in jumbo boxes. That leads me to believe that all other instances where it says "hobby only" or "jumbo only" are just that, and only ones that say "hobby and jumbo" will contain the parallel stated in both hobby and jumbo.

RJ227

Mar 5, 2010
I have a jumbo case on preorder. My first foray back into the hobby. A bit perplexed by the above but I'm 0-lifetime in good case breaks so I'll be looking to continue the streak.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Not unless they're an unannounced addition.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Great, Topps is again stupidly putting some of the parallels in some of their products, and leaving them out in others.Didn't they put pink, green, and/or black refractors in some of their Chrome products, but leave them out in others?And orange refractors are gone, right?I read somewhere and Orioles collector going after those.

Members online