Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

FYI, Im up to post 601 in compiling tha spreadsheet
up to this point there are 78 items up, what a great thread
I promise to have it completed by tomorrow night, its tough weeding thru almost 1000 posts :)

Thanks for you efforts

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Still have this
2010-11-12230525.jpg

Great lot of cards Alex! Looks like a few wouldn't mind breaking it up

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
It's yours Brad. we like a lot of the same stuff, looking fwd to seeing what you offer.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I will pass on the Herzog for now. I was going to claim it for my HOF GU PC. I've had that card it in my spreadsheet as a needed card for some time and was super excited to see it posted. After some additional research last night, I realize Buck Herzog is not a HOFer........Whitey is. Therefore, it is not a needed card. Thanks for the consideration but I will pass on it and let it go to someone whose PC it would fit in better......

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Something for Twins Collectors
Liam Hendricks, Joe Benson and Chris Parmalee MLB Debut Ticket Stub, Signed by All and Inscribed by Benson
The one on the right (signed in blue) is the one I am putting up

IMG_0018.jpg

Will be putting up another piece here shortly

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] - Did you see the Musial chrome ref jersey I put up yesterday bud? Thought you might like it?

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Lol shanks.. How many of us have HOF collections going?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Did you see the Musial chrome ref jersey I put up yesterday bud? Thought you might like it?
I sure did and its a great card. I dont collect Musial cards anymore so I was going to leave that up for any other collectors here to claim first. If it still up in a day or so, I will however claim to give to my nephew in the HOF auto/gu package I am putting together for him thru this thread.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I sure did and its a great card. I dont collect Musial cards anymore so I was going to leave that up for any other collectors here to claim first. If it still up in a day or so, I will however claim to give to my nephew in the HOF auto/gu package I am putting together for him thru this thread.

im good with that, will put it in the stack to go out this week.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
OK, Im going to step this up yet again folks...........trying to pull out some of the bigger dogs into this thread....
Again, because this to me is a higher end card (cost me a bit to get it done), I am going to require that I approve the claimer (they will have to post their replacement card first).
Here is an image of the card from "The Making of..." thread, for some reason I cannot find my scanned image in photobucket

dual-custom-11.png

Here is the thread of how 200lb made this card: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/baseball/108080-making-dual-custom-cut-autograph-card.html

Lets see what you all have to claim and one up me on this one :)

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Lol shanks.. How many of us have HOF collections going?

Before national treasures came out I was down to three cards needed for completion. Now I need 7-8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts