Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now Open - (6) Box 1998 Tek Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - Break 9:03pm 8/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I wonder if all payments will be received before the break. I wouldn't trust us :mrgreen:

Were basically good to go..... Break will happen and the couple missing payments I am not worried about.
Good luck to everyone and I hope some new additions are added base as well as diffractors.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Were basically good to go..... Break will happen and the couple missing payments I am not worried about.
Good luck to everyone and I hope some new additions are added base as well as diffractors.

Ryan
I need 7 more base Belle's and clearly would freak if any Belle diffractors hit ;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^ Seriously. The last mass Tek break when y'all hit those hot boxes, not one Belle hit... hopefully they're back loaded in these ones ;)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys, I was watching. Congrats to those who added some stuff they have been looking for. I know you really won't know until you get the patterns in. If possible, after you receive them, post what you got that you were looking for. I know the Diffractors were on the soft side of names, but they could possibly benefit someone. Anyway thanks for being a part of it, and like I said, if ya can post what cards you got you needed, id like to see how it helped.

I must say, this is a almost impossible set ! Its so hard to land anything, let alone a specific card. This is the reason the prices for the cards/wax stay up. Unfortunately Clark isn't in the set, but I think it must be a pain but fun at the same time chase, and when those who have been searching for 15 years hit one they need its got to feel nice.

Have a good one and thanks to Andrew and all you involved,

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It looks like this for Diffractors, hope they were patterns you can use

[MENTION=8009]rinkrat38[/MENTION] - 13 !!! [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] - 2
[MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] - 1
[MENTION=10598]DaBaddestHic[/MENTION] - 1
[MENTION=7826]braves3331[/MENTION] - 1

Members online