Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Morning thread **************** 11/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I think the next milestone for the Tahoe is 200,000, and I've got a ways to go.

Truck runs great, but the tires keep going flat ::facepalm::

I was trying to get my Blazer to 300,000 before it died on me.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Is anyone here ripping draft at all?

I need some Hunter Dozier stuff.

Please buy all of it, so I'm not even tempted. Absolutely hated that pick.

Next milestone on my truck is 250,000. It's a 96 Dodge Ram Sport with a 5.9L.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Please buy all of it, so I'm not even tempted. Absolutely hated that pick.

Next milestone on my truck is 250,000. It's a 96 Dodge Ram Sport with a 5.9L.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

He played summer ball for my team a couple of years ago, that's why I'm a fan.

I figured I'd start a small collection of him.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The next milestone for my car will be 150k. I'm either at 143k or 144k right now. Either way, I'll be putting close to 1k on it this weekend when I go see my dad

if you have never had the timing belt replaced yet, get it done soon, k?

Truck runs great, but the tires keep going flat ::facepalm::

Could be bad tire valves, or a bad seal on the bead (where the tire rubber meets the wheel)
Spend a morning at a tire shop and have them checked. Last thing you need is a flat not caused by a nail or debris on the road, but just a faulty dollar part like a valve.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

Could be bad tire valves, or a bad seal on the bead (where the tire rubber meets the wheel)
Spend a morning at a tire shop and have them checked. Last thing you need is a flat not caused by a nail or debris on the road, but just a faulty dollar part like a valve.

I was told it was the quality of my rims that was the culprit, at least the first time.

I need to get a set of stock ones for winter...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Had it replaced when I first got the car, which was about 5k miles ago. Water pump was replaced right before I got it too

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Inspired quite the car talk today ! Plan on running this truck until I have to flintstone it. Hopefully a while yet. It's a 2001 silverado ext cab 4x4. Handled a couple Iowa blizzards no problem

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all....yesterday was a good day. Walked into the LCS and a guy bought my whole trade box for $1600. :)

That's great!

Good morning.. taking the day off to go help a friend try and find her dog that got out of her yard yesterday evening..

Hopefully we can find it for her..

Everyone have a great day!

Good luck!

I'm meeting him again tomorrow to see if he wants them and other stuff. Hopefully another day like yesterday or more. :)

That would be excellent!

Morning. I heard the high for today will be 80. Better then yesterday it got to 90 degrees.

Wish it was 80 here

Good Morning Everyone!

Had yet another really nice TTM return yesterday!!

KinerR13AG.jpg

Nice pick up

Good morning Men!

Opened a box of 07 UD Black and pulled a Kelly Johnson auto #'d to 25 and an Adrian Gonzalez Box Score auto #'d to 10.
Cost of the box; $95 delivered.
Total Return? Maybe $10 for the pair.
Ouch.

That's not good.

Got a part time job today so I can buy more Dawson cards. I start Tuesday. Going to see my fellow Dawson collector tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good evening

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's great!

Good luck!

That would be excellent!

Wish it was 80 here

Nice pick up

That's not good.

Got a part time job today so I can buy more Dawson cards. I start Tuesday. Going to see my fellow Dawson collector tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good evening

Where are you going to be working?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well after a summer full 90s and 100s you might change your mind. I always say here in Phoenix we only have 2 seasons, April-November is Summer, January - March is Fall. We don't get Spring or winter.

Just curious, what season does December fall under? :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Where are you going to be working?

Got a part time job at a dollar store stocking whenever I am off at my full time job. I know the manager so she lets me go in when I can.

I had an A+ day at the thrift store.

My best find? A golf bag used by a PGA pro.

WOOT!

Awesome find!

Well after a summer full 90s and 100s you might change your mind. I always say here in Phoenix we only have 2 seasons, April-November is Summer, January - March is Fall. We don't get Spring or winter.

I know this might sounds weird, but that is my kind of weather, I can not stand the cold weather and yesterday was the first cold day here. I would rather sweat my butt off than be cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts