Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Sunday Morning Thread ************ 12/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Topps Update HTS Case break.

We could draft teams (or at least the fist round and then random) or just draft the GU, AUTO, SP hits and then I'll random the rest of the inserts and such.

We would need 10 people at least. Depending on case price it would be with fees and shipping in the low to mid $40's per slot with 10 people.
1. Josh

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I'm up for anything but the Update HTA is cheap fun with the potential for some monster hits and at least everyone will walk away with some good cards. And remember I've always had good luck with update.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm up for anything but the Update HTA is cheap fun with the potential for some monster hits and at least everyone will walk away with some good cards. And remember I've always had good luck with update.

When would you need payment, Josh? I'd prolly be looking at Friday. Christmas and 8 kiddos wiped me out til then.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Topps Update HTS Case break.

We could draft teams (or at least the fist round and then random) or just draft the GU, AUTO, SP hits and then I'll random the rest of the inserts and such.

We would need 10 people at least. Depending on case price it would be with fees and shipping in the low to mid $40's per slot with 10 people.
1. Josh
2.Alex

I am in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts