Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BenG76 Pack/Box Rip thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not sure if you are looking for suggestions, but I'll throw mine in. A lot of time I'm skimming the threads at work and don't have time for a video, so maybe add a small recap with the videos? Even if it's just the hits?

Anyway, your thread, run it how you wish, just my 2 cents

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Not sure if you are looking for suggestions, but I'll throw mine in. A lot of time I'm skimming the threads at work and don't have time for a video, so maybe add a small recap with the videos? Even if it's just the hits?

Thanks for the suggestions. On ones with some good hits in it I will try to do that. Mainly just wanted to share my videos here as well.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Thanks for the suggestions. On ones with some good hits in it I will try to do that. Mainly just wanted to share my videos here as well.

I agree of the recap. I do it everytime I have made a video a of break. Even if it was a blaster or a box. And you could do it even if it was a older product since they should have some kind of interesting cards. ie players from back in the day who had some good years?

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Ben -

It looks like this is a thread to write our condolences about your death ;)

Ryan

LOL. I just want to share my videos here and hope a few guys will watch them and comment on them. I enjoy making the videos and interacting with people on YouTube. The point of posting the videos here is hoping people will watch them and maybe watch some of my other videos as well. I appreciate any comments and suggestions.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
LOL. I just want to share my videos here and hope a few guys will watch them and comment on them. I enjoy making the videos and interacting with people on YouTube. The point of posting the videos here is hoping people will watch them and maybe watch some of my other videos as well. I appreciate any comments and suggestions.

I was just messing with you because of the Rip in the title after your Username. I'm all for you posting them and I think a lil recap of your thoughts in text form would be beneficial also, as not everyone likes to watch vids , but enjoys seeing breaks.

Ryan

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I was just messing with you because of the Rip in the title after your Username. I'm all for you posting them and I think a lil recap of your thoughts in text form would be beneficial also, as not everyone likes to watch vids , but enjoys seeing breaks.

Ryan

Its cool. I will try to add a recap like you stated.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Here is a Upper Deck Quad pack. This has four packs of UD Hobby stuff from the past couple of years. Did pull a relic card but it doesn't look to be a great one. Also got a nice Bo Jackson card. Will probably pass on any more of these.

https://youtu.be/rAwOUuxTRAE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts