Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
1999%20Aurora%20Red%2079.jpg

The red didnt scan very well on my prism

1999%20Pacific%20Prism%20Red%2066.jpg

How tough were the Prism Blacks to get? ;)

Ryan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Some pacific stuff in general is hard to find. Even if not low numbered. It's really weird. Guess a bunch of it was just not busted.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
The day has come. I finally sacked up and made the decision to break apart the Biggio collection. Sure, i am keeping some of the biggest and coolest cards, but about 85% of it is ready to go.

I posted the entire list on the B/T/S board, in case anyone wants to see it. Some of you might be looking to fill set needs.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The day has come. I finally sacked up and made the decision to break apart the Biggio collection. Sure, i am keeping some of the biggest and coolest cards, but about 85% of it is ready to go.

I posted the entire list on the B/T/S board, in case anyone wants to see it. Some of you might be looking to fill set needs.

Nicks head just exploded. [MENTION=8332]BiggioBrooks755[/MENTION]

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I thought these gold winners where harder to come by, but apparently every one I talked had seen it and then I found another one at a local show a week later lol

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I wonder if there is anyone willing to buy the entire list I posted on the Transaction board. Do people like that exist?

Sadly, I priced out everything based on conservative data from completed stuff and only came to just shy of $1200.

Makes me cry a little inside :(

ive bought someones entire Bagwell collection once. It wasnt 1200 dollars, and it wasnt very large, but i wound up with a good number of doubles. Filled some pretty important empty slots, but i still think one card at a time is better.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Test. I uploaded six photos yesterday and made a big post, but all have since disappeared. Not sure if I did something wrong.

attachment.php

Too bad these are so common. I think they are more attractive than the golds and really *POP*! Picked this up at $2 dlvd just for fun.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Test. I uploaded six photos yesterday and made a big post, but all have since disappeared. Not sure if I did something wrong.

attachment.php

Too bad these are so common. I think they are more attractive than the golds and really *POP*! Picked this up at $2 dlvd just for fun.
@George_Calfas is going to start screening every post in this thread and make sure it fits the minimum requirements: 1. 90's, 2. Inserts, 3. Super, and 4. Sweet. None of your cards posted yesterday met the minimum requirements.

Members online