Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Collecting online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loowly

Oct 28, 2016
Hi folks. I've come across a very convenient website that syndicates the search results from all the various classified ads and auction websites (eBay, Craigslist, Amazon etc). It's been proving extremely useful when searching for items to build my collection. While I know others have their misgivings from buying from such online vendors, I personally have not had any issues. How have others fared buying online? Any particularly bad experiences anybody would like to share? I'm not asking for any particular reason, I guess I am just curious. And as I intend to continue to collect online It would be good to know of any potential trouble or issues others have experienced. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. Looking forward to reading people's comments and opinions

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Care to share the website?

Also - I have not had any issues with Ebay or Amazon but do not purchase as often as many people on this site.

Hi folks. I've come across a very convenient website that syndicates the search results from all the various classified ads and auction websites (eBay, Craigslist, Amazon etc). It's been proving extremely useful when searching for items to build my collection. While I know others have their misgivings from buying from such online vendors, I personally have not had any issues. How have others fared buying online? Any particularly bad experiences anybody would like to share? I'm not asking for any particular reason, I guess I am just curious. And as I intend to continue to collect online It would be good to know of any potential trouble or issues others have experienced. Forewarned is forearmed and all that. Looking forward to reading people's comments and opinions

Loowly

Oct 28, 2016
Care to share the website?

Also - I have not had any issues with Ebay or Amazon but do not purchase as often as many people on this site.

Sure. http://www.used.forsale/ It's a pretty neat service if you are buying online. You still have to go through to the classifieds or auction website in question to complete the purchase. But for search purposes, it is really useful.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts