Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for anyone that has bought from r&b 21 japan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
shop has some interesting stuff player collectors may be after. some good prices on out of stuck stuff too--Pedro green crusade for $17 and a 98 e-x future for $35!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Never bought from them but used to sell to them yearly.

They would attend the Hawaii trade conference every year and one year I had brought a stack of nomo and ichiro base and inserts.

They offered to buy all of them from me and paid very well so I agreed.

So the rest of that year I saved and bought nomo and ichiro cards on the cheap and when it came around again, I had a huge collection of them.

That year, there was another store from Japan there and somehow they found out I had a lot of the cards and tried to buy then from me.

I wound up selling to r&b because not only did they make me an insane offer, but even invited me up their room to sway me away the other buyer.

Never sold hundreds of dollars to a guy in his pajamas before or since that.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ask them if they would consider trading! :D

I know they won't. I've been a customer there for 8 years now and they are pretty adamant about not trading. That is unless you can track down the owner themselves, which they won't give you the info for due to privacy reasons.