Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Virtual Sports Card Show Volume 3 August 24th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I'd like to, and have been planning on setting up a table, however, I will now be out of town from the 24-27. I'm hoping to have internet connection, and if so, I'd be able to check-in in the evenings. Is that a problem? I'd put in my thread that stuff would get mailed out on the 28th.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'd like to, and have been planning on setting up a table, however, I will now be out of town from the 24-27. I'm hoping to have internet connection, and if so, I'd be able to check-in in the evenings. Is that a problem? I'd put in my thread that stuff would get mailed out on the 28th.

should be fine

I will work with you to stage your store. Just make sure you use the mobile app to answer questions and take offers on items.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Is this event based on trust, or will there be some kind of financial protection put in place?

For instance, the new member before this post wants to sell, but his only post ever is that one. I'm sure he's a good dude, but how do any of us know?
And another poster in this thread who wants to sell has a feedback score of -1.

Should sellers have a good longtime reputation on this board, or do we just take our chances with our money?

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Is this event based on trust, or will there be some kind of financial protection put in place?

For instance, the new member before this post wants to sell, but his only post ever is that one. I'm sure he's a good dude, but how do any of us know?

Should sellers have a good longtime reputation on this board, or do we just take our chances with our money?

Whatever I am selling, at least sealed product, will be added to the hobby shop website, which payment is handled through PayPal. If any purchases are made via the forum and not website, I would encourage paying as G&S unless you either 1) know the seller enough to pay FF or 2) are just that trusting. Personally, I encourage and prefer paying as G&S.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

In everything no matter who you are dealing with I advise you to use protection.

Known bad traders are not allowed to participate on anything on this site period especially not a transaction such as this.

We are pre staging inventories and will know if people are trying to sell things they don't have.

Beyond that I will recommend you use paypal protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

EArnold1983

Aug 13, 2017
Understand the fear, and since I'm the one being referred to, here's my story. Followed FCB on twitter for a while and have lurked the boards. Saw the ad for the show and liked the idea. My eBay user name is earnold23 and sell on there. I've also transacted on Sports Card Forum under the same user name and have about 1k items for sale on COMC under the same name. So not sure how I can transfer those positive ratings from there to here but that's my history. Do with it as you please!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Understand the fear, and since I'm the one being referred to, here's my story. Followed FCB on twitter for a while and have lurked the boards. Saw the ad for the show and liked the idea. My eBay user name is earnold23 and sell on there. I've also transacted on Sports Card Forum under the same user name and have about 1k items for sale on COMC under the same name. So not sure how I can transfer those positive ratings from there to here but that's my history. Do with it as you please!

I think he's talking about yankees48.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Thanks for the background and welcome to the board!

EArnold1983

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone PM me the link to the staging area? I started a thread but need to access from my PC to add my working list and can't figure out how to get there. Thanks!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody think that a low end thread would do well here? I'm think everything for a quarter, maybe some $0.50-5.00 stuff

Members online