Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I buy Gypsey Queen or Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Both very similar price, both two autos. I like the topps style this year and I like parallel cards but I have never opened Gypsey Queen before?

Jumbo isn't an option this year so I could always wait a year and get one of those too.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jam022316

Jul 31, 2018
Both very similar price, both two autos. I like the topps style this year and I like parallel cards but I have never opened Gypsey Queen before?

Jumbo isn't an option this year so I could always wait a year and get one of those too.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Depends what you’re looking for.
Gypsy Queen always kind of annoyed me with their subtle differences (kinda like heritage). I don’t think you can go wrong with chrome value wise and it’s shiny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Depends what you’re looking for.
Gypsy Queen always kind of annoyed me with their subtle differences (kinda like heritage). I don’t think you can go wrong with chrome value wise and it’s shiny :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm honestly not sure what I even want. I'll probably wait to see the auto checklists

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
If it is just between these two options, I would always pick Topps Chrome.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
If it is just between these two options, I would always pick Topps Chrome.

I mean, I'm skipping bowman mostly due to not wanted prospect cards (although any potential vlad jr card is appealing) and I've never been a fan of Allen and Ginter, anything else you can suggest?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I mean, I'm skipping bowman mostly due to not wanted prospect cards (although any potential vlad jr card is appealing) and I've never been a fan of Allen and Ginter, anything else you can suggest?

Topps Update, Heritage HN and Topps Chrome would be the way to go for RC's and parallels, if you are wanting to avoid prospects.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts