Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Sure, I've never sent to Canada though..... would I be able to put a normal stamp on it?

Sorry if I'm belaboring the subject, but I just received a couple of cards from the US today. It's a trade in which we both agreed on PWE's, and his arrived with a "Global Forever" stamp. Probably more convenient to keep a book of these at home for PWE's than going to the post office. Anyone ever use them?

1392337233420.jpg

- Rodrick

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sorry if I'm belaboring the subject, but I just received a couple of cards from the US today. It's a trade in which we both agreed on PWE's, and his arrived with a "Global Forever" stamp. Probably more convenient to keep a book of these at home for PWE's than going to the post office. Anyone ever use them?

View attachment 30678

- Rodrick

What stamp do you use to send from Canada to US?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
What stamp do you use to send from Canada to US?

For a PWE up to 30 grams (about an ounce), there's a $1.10 stamp. For a padded envelope up to 100 grams (about 3 ounces) and less than 2 cm thick (about 3/4 inch), I need two $1.10 stamps. I can send about 30 cards, packaged in penny sleeves, team bags, and sandwiched between toploaders for $2.20. Sales tax is an extra 13%, and these would go via regular lettermail without insurance or tracking.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
For a PWE up to 30 grams (about an ounce), there's a $1.10 stamp. For a padded envelope up to 100 grams (about 3 ounces) and less than 2 cm thick (about 3/4 inch), I need two $1.10 stamps. I can send about 30 cards, packaged in penny sleeves, team bags, and sandwiched between toploaders for $2.20. Sales tax is an extra 13%, and these would go via regular lettermail without insurance or tracking.

Interesting.I bought a card from seller from Canada (had no idea he was there), and I think it took 3 weeks to get it.Don't know how much postage, but he said tracking would cost $18 or something on a padded envelope.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Interesting.I bought a card from seller from Canada (had no idea he was there), and I think it took 3 weeks to get it.Don't know how much postage, but he said tracking would cost $18 or something on a padded envelope.

Sounds about right. In addition to the postage, it's another $15 or $16 to send a padded envelope registered to the US, with tracking and up to $65 insurance coverage. (Plus 13% tax.) I don't think it should have taken three weeks though.

- Rodrick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Boom!

azeteqen.jpg

Pm address

Received today, with the extras, thanks !

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] received my card and extras yesterday! Thank you!

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

Tzvih123

Feb 21, 2014
Long Island,NY
Although I'm not a Giants fan, I collect 2006/2007 Topps chrome.
Can I have it if it's not claimed yet?

Edit: 2/28: Got it ! Really nice card.

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Gwynn, Teveras and more....

Hello All,

Time for more freebies, just do something good today and let me know what you did (said "Have A Nice Day", held a door open for someone, saved a person from a burning building)!

Pick the Freebie(s) you want, PM me your address and it/they'll be on their way! Shipped in PWE with protection and non machine sorted.

gwynn.jpg
#2068 /3000 (small ding in the upper left corner) *** CLAIMED BY Tzvih123***

taveras.jpg
2014 Prizm Top Prospect *** CLAIMED BY Tzvih123***

braun.jpg
2013 Prizm Brilliance Insert

crawford.jpg
UD Carl Crawford Top Prospect

ellsbury.jpg
Gypsy Queen white border.

If you want em, come get em!

Fordman