Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
A) love that you just referred to it as "the Iorg RC"
B) Dang I was too slow, I PC Brewers first base coaches

Iorg is reason I need it for my team set, so the other guys don't really matter to me. :)

It's just like the 1977 Topps John Scott RC I need for that team set, which isn't cheap because of some guy named Dawson who's also on the card!

- Rodrick

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
??????????????????????????????

Pic 1 says wainwright debuted in MLB in 2006, in 2012, he had tommy john surgery. In 2011, he won a total of 14 games.

Pic 2 shows a breakdown of mechanics regarding pitching "using a Japanese metric system like final fantasy". So from top to bottom it states, control, velocity, accuracy, power, and pitch variety.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Pic 1 says wainwright debuted in MLB in 2006, in 2012, he had tommy john surgery. In 2011, he won a total of 14 games.

Pic 2 shows a breakdown of mechanics regarding pitching "using a Japanese metric system like final fantasy". So from top to bottom it states, control, velocity, accuracy, power, and pitch variety.

Outstanding.My roommate loved playing Final Fantasy.

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION]
Soccer cards came in today! They look pretty damn cool. I may have to track down the rest of these!
The Vernon Wells will be going out tomorrow, so keep an eye out.
Thanks again.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION]
Soccer cards came in today! They look pretty damn cool. I may have to track down the rest of these!
The Vernon Wells will be going out tomorrow, so keep an eye out.
Thanks again.

Cool. Glad you like them.

I'll you know when V-Dub lands in my mailbox.

- Rodrick

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
A thousand thanks to [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] and to the mystery member who welcomed me to the boards with this one. I had a Dale Murphy Louisville Slugger as a kid, a common thing growing up in Atlanta in the 80s. This one is going on Display right next to the Murphy bobble head I got for Christmas last year.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1397026723.417383.jpg

Thank you guys so very much!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
A thousand thanks to [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] and to the mystery member who welcomed me to the boards with this one. I had a Dale Murphy Louisville Slugger as a kid, a common thing growing up in Atlanta in the 80s. This one is going on Display right next to the Murphy bobble head I got for Christmas last year.
View attachment 33710

[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION]

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
A thousand thanks to @rum151man and to the mystery member who welcomed me to the boards with this one. I had a Dale Murphy Louisville Slugger as a kid, a common thing growing up in Atlanta in the 80s. This one is going on Display right next to the Murphy bobble head I got for Christmas last year.
View attachment 33710

Nice condition too.Don't see those cards anyone with 4 rookies on them like that.

Members online