Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION]

PM me your address. This guy's looking for you!

Pulsipher.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Probably going to regret it but missed out on the 1998 Bowman Chrome Gold /5 in the last 24 hours. BIN/BO started at $300... had a shot at it lower than that but someone swooped in like as I got a deal pretty much done with the seller. O well... I guess the guys who swooped in has like a million feedback on eBay, so likely it will resurface for much more or maybe he is a vicious set collector and it is gone into the darkness foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Probably going to regret it but missed out on the 1998 Bowman Chrome Gold /5 in the last 24 hours. BIN/BO started at $300... had a shot at it lower than that but someone swooped in like as I got a deal pretty much done with the seller. O well... I guess the guys who swooped in has like a million feedback on eBay, so likely it will resurface for much more or maybe he is a vicious set collector and it is gone into the darkness foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes , you will regret it ;) Sorry man

Ryan

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Cards /25, you almost got have to pick up if it's anywhere in the ballpark. You know you'll end up regretting trying to save a couple bucks for something you'll never see again

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I will say:eek::eek::eek:

P.S.
I have been sitting thinking about what you passed up. One of the rarest parallels of the 90's and you passed it up. For what prob 50 bucks.
Sorry but you need to be chastised to the fullest extent.

images

Last edited:

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010

Oh man... That's really sad to hear. My condolences. :(

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

P.S.
I have been sitting thinking about what you passed up. One of the rarest parallels of the 90's and you passed it up. For what prob 50 bucks.

images

Hey now...no reason to soup **** a guy when he's already down.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

P.S.

images

"For what 50 bucks"

Sure. That's right. But what if I was already "50 bucks" beyond what I was willing to pay? Or 100 bucks? It's a slippery slope. You can always pay more $.

Why not place every snipe at $1,000,000? If you lose it will be by the next highest bid, so could say "for prob $5 bucks" but we all know what's going on.

Anyways, sorry to rant but it went for like $200. That's more than I've paid for a '90s true 1x1 recently and more even 2x the red crusade I just bought.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
"For what 50 bucks"

Sure. That's right. But what if I was already "50 bucks" beyond what I was willing to pay? Or 100 bucks? It's a slippery slope. You can always pay more $.

Why not place every snipe at $1,000,000? If you lose it will be by the next highest bid, so could say "for prob $5 bucks" but we all know what's going on.

Anyways, sorry to rant but it went for like $200. That's more than I've paid for a '90s true 1x1 recently and more even 2x the red crusade I just bought.

I totally understand working within a budget of what you value an item at. I kick myself sometimes for not "winning" something , but usually on those items I already had gone above what I wanted. So it sucks not to have, but sometimes you can only stretch so much. Regarding this item (one I'm jealous you can buy Red Crusades for $100), but it's hard not to even hit the BIN as you may never see it again. I do hope you see another one someday and land it at the price you want.

Ryan

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
"For what 50 bucks"

I love strippers.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have missed so many cards in my lifetime (Including a Golden Anniversary ref #'d/5) it doesn't even phase me . You can only pay what you can pay. I have, for my entire life, only had "so much" to spend at any one time. I have never had the luxury of just paying whatever, and worry about the finances later.

That being said, I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket and scooped up this "no serial #" backdoor whatever-you-want-to-call-it:
28EA8520-98BB-4347-B356-0E0DC3DED34F_zpsdn1anahd.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Teawolves or Vintagesnowmobiles will relist it soon

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Sorry man, I a very limited budget being retired so I understand.
I ate ramen noodles for a month to get mine.

Image7_zps78f71090.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Timing wasn't good. I won the card below just last week for near a hundo and then worked another deal for a Tek I need and just didn't have the three bones on a moments notice to hit the BIN. He gave me a nice price and we pretty much had a deal and someone swooped in. O well, it isn't the first card I've missed out on and it won't be the last. At least this one is /5 because I've missed out on 1/1 which you know has zero chance of coming up unless it is the actual card.

Also, will be a while before resisted. Dude lives in Germany and said 10 business days to deliver.

Members online