Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

lest see your cole Hamels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
HAMELSCOLE7.jpg

HAMELSCOLE6.jpg

HAMELSCOLE5.jpg

UTLEYCHASE.jpg

HAMELSCOLE.jpg

HAMELSCOLE4.jpg

HAMELSCOLE2.jpg

HAMELSCOLE1.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I'm curious as well. Not a pleasant person?

Not every person is going to be 100% happy all the time. Some people do have bad days or a lot on there mind. Add a bunch of people hounding you for autos and so forth and I too would be a grumpy. lol but one nver knows. I want to know what happened beacuse i hear he is a nice guy.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hi Guys, sorry! Didn't mean to change the thread or turn anyone against Cole! I was just explaining to Brian why I have no more Hamels cards-I had a pretty deep PC at one point.

My interactions with him were not baseball related-so no, I'm not a scorned autograph seeker. They were all in professional settings and his demeanor, attitude and the general way he is and carries himself were extremely off putting to me. He's very petulant and difficult. I personally dislike the guy. I hope he does well wearing the Phillies shirt but other than that I care not to have any of his cards. Like I said, I do have cards of his that belong to sets but that's it, but my intention was not to change any minds or derail the thread!!!

And [MENTION=3494]heavy_hitter[/MENTION] I knew you were going to come on in. I bet you have some sick ginter stuff too, no?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Hi Guys, sorry! Didn't mean to change the thread or turn anyone against Cole! I was just explaining to Brian why I have no more Hamels cards-I had a pretty deep PC at one point.

My interactions with him were not baseball related-so no, I'm not a scorned autograph seeker. They were all in professional settings and his demeanor, attitude and the general way he is and carries himself were extremely off putting to me. He's very petulant and difficult. I personally dislike the guy. I hope he does well wearing the Phillies shirt but other than that I care not to have any of his cards. Like I said, I do have cards of his that belong to sets but that's it, but my intention was not to change any minds or derail the thread!!!

And [MENTION=3494]heavy_hitter[/MENTION] I knew you were going to come on in. I bet you have some sick ginter stuff too, no?

That's so strange because I have heard he is a nice guy through people who know him and have ran into him... huh...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
045.jpg

050.jpg

These came directly from Cole . .

2141_1099482730279_3521_n.jpg

2141_1099482650277_2852_n.jpg

2141_1096968547426_5577_n.jpg

This is autographed...guess i need to rescan it....

My sons have about 10 balls with Cole's auto, and I actually have a 3rd auto jersey... I was sitting in the front row wearing a Hamels jersey and he came by to sign. I felt obligated to have him sign it. :)

Oh, and this is cards, right?

Not really many consider I have so many IP autos, and I sold off the majority of my Cole stuff and made my money a loooong time ago... kept this, though.

$_57.JPG

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
And @heavy_hitter I knew you were going to come on in. I bet you have some sick ginter stuff too, no?[/QUOTE]

Nope, no Ginter stuff. I have a few nice Ginter pieces of Halladay, Cliff Lee, Ryan Howard, and Utley. No Hamels though. There is a Hamels/Lee dual cabinet nameplate 1/1 redemption listed now but the seller's asking price is high.

Members online